New Nightmares

tw//bullying, hallucinations???

....

Cleetus's POV

I have been getting nightmares for the past few days...

They always involve my friends and one of the bullies.

These nightmares always gets worse every single time.

I don't how to stop this but I must figure out how to, I can't live like this any longer.

Though my dad is coming back from the hospital, I hope he is fine.

Third Person POV

"Hey Cleetus you seem to be getting worse and worse everyday. In fact, you become more silent than usual." Albert mentioned.

Cleetus stared at him before saying a few words, "I have been getting more nightmares."

"So that's the problem. Don't worry Cleetus their fak-"

"BUT THEY FEEL SO REAL! HOW can it be fake...?"

"Cleetus calm down." 

Cleetus looked at his friends about to cry until the school bell rung. 

"See you during P.E Cleetus!" Jake waved bye followed by the rest as they walked off into the distance.

Cleetus sighed and walked to his classroom, opening the door to see the teacher gone.

"Where's the teacher?" Asked Cleetus.

The rest of the class looked at him laughing.

"You weren't paying attention in class were you? Mrs. Gorange is sick today so we're getting a relief teacher!"

"Seems like their not here yet heh."

"Oh! Its Cleetus the relief teacher!"

The students teased while Cleetus stood there, looking at them laugh at him.

He held the urge to punch the wall to calm himself and instead took a deep breathe before walking to his table.

"H-Hey! Who took my chair?" Cleetus asked.

Everyone around him snicked before Cleetus realized that his chair was currently taken by Ben, one of Dexter's friends.

"Sorry Cleetus, looks like you'll have to sit in the teacher's chair." Kaitlyn added, she was another friend of Dexter.

Cleetus walked to his desk and stood behind it.

Suddenly, another student took Cleetus's table without him knowing. Cleetus turned to see his own desk being dragged away and combined with Ben's desk.

"Hey! Sit down Cleetus, you wouldn't want the teacher scold you would you?" Kaitlyn giggled.

They grabbed Cleetus and dragged him to the teacher's desk as he struggled getting out of there.

They threw Cleetus on to the teacher's chair. Once he was on the chair, they messed up the desk before Cleetus could lift his hat up. In front of Cleetus was papers everywhere on the desk, pencils on the floor and more.

"Sorry I'm late clas-"

"HEY!"

Cleetus jumped and turned to see the relief teacher standing at the doorway.

"YOU, I'm bringing you to detention. The rest of the class do NOT walk around and talk to your friends. Go do your own things." The relief teacher grabbed Cleetus and brought him out the classroom to detention.