One

"No!! Don't leave! Please!!"
Those were the last words he had screamed before waking up. Once he'd woken up, he took a huge section of the hotel blanket that he wasn't occupying and snuggled up with it. His whimpering was waking up his bedmate; who looked far different from him. He had dark hair to match his dark eyes, he seemed to look more muscular and taller than him too.
"What's up, bud?" The tall gent had asked, nudging one of the whimpering guy's shoulders gently. "James?"
A small, muffled wailing sound came from the blanket.
"Ah, buddy, you're gonna make the blankets all wet! Cmere!" The alerted man whined sympathetically, sitting up quickly and pulling James in for a hug. "What's goin' on?"
James' wails were more audible, eventually waking one of the other men in the bed ten feet away from them. His adventure filled green eyes stood out in the dark room, since it was two in the morning. "Psst! Brian! What's going on?!"he frantically whispered.
"Sal, he's not tellin' me a damn thing!" Brian harshly whispered back, giving his friend a worried glare and consoling the guy who was currently trembling like a madman. "James, bud, you gotta tell me what's goin on or I can't help..."
"He... you... left-!" He replied through panicked sobs. "I don't want you guys...! To ever... leave!" His sobs soon turned into bawling, eventually keeping everyone in the room awake.
"We're not gonna leave your side, ever." The two boys said reassuringly, Brian still rubbing his back.
"What now...? Who's cryin'?" The last one to be awake moaned. "Brian, is he okay?"
"He just had another bad dream, we're all good here." Sal yawned and looked at the alarm sitting on the bedside table. "Shit. It's two in the morning. We have a couple of hours til we need to leave... might as well stay up."
"Fair point..." Brian shrugged. "Sorry for wakin' ya, Joe."
"Wasn't you," Joe nodded in response. "Just wanted to make sure everyone was okay... Wait, another one?!"
James sniffled a couple more times before sitting back up. His chest continued to rapidly rise and fall.
"Murr, buddy, it's okay." Brian said fearfully. "We aren't goin anywhere without you."
"What if you forget!?"
"We won't. When was the last time we forgot about something... or someone?"
"We have never ever forgotten about you, or your belongings." Sal chipped in. "We're your best friends, we stuck together for a while, and we'll do it again."