Two

Brian seemed to be lost in thought, his eyes bulging in shock.
     "What's up, Brian?" Joe urgently asked, raising a brow. "Somethin' goin' on with you too?"
     "Nah..." he replied quietly. "Just thinking about the fact he's been like this for almost the whole trip, two and a half weeks!"
     "Well, it is a big tow-" Sal was interrupted by Brian's worried yet booming voice.
     "Not even!" He snapped, laughing nervously. "We should probably get him checked out!"
     "We can't! A medical professional won't and can't do shit about this!"
     "Joe, please, we gotta get this to work! We can't record if he's like this!" Brian's eyes were threatening to push tears through them. "Plus I ... I can't see him like this anymore..." he buried his face in his palms out of stress. "Buddy... we're not going anywhere without you! We'll make this better in no time!"
     James quickly shook his head. "Don't get upset because I am!" He cried. "If there's nothing you can do, then there's nothing you can do..."
     "We'll go across the whole damn state to get you the help you need! Don't gimme that!" He groaned. "Even if there's obstacles!"
     "Brian's right." Joe smiled sadly. "We'll go a long fuckin way for ya! Let's get ready, the plane leaves at five!"
"Five?!" James and Sal ask in unison.
"Last time I checked it was four thirty!" Sal frantically gazed at his plane ticket looking for the exact time. "How the hell did you find out the time?! I can't find it anywhere!"
"We'll look for the time later, right now let's just focus on getting something in Murr's belly." Brian shook his head.
     He rolled himself off the bed to change into some fresh clothing other than the comfort clothing he wore to bed. He ran a hand through his hair and neatened out his 'salt and pepper' beard before walking into the bathroom for a ten minute shower, later on putting on a plaid shirt to match some random band tee he found in his travel bag along with some thick denim jeans.
It took about forty five minutes total for the boys to get ready and on their way to the airport. They stopped by some breakfast place in the food court there and had a long conversation, despite how tired they were.