"Where'd you guys wanna go?" Beomgyu asked as he looks around the place.

"Let's check out some of the booths. We have about ---" Taehyun looks at his phone, "an hour before the concert starts."

So the four of them went around the venue with Kai and Taehyun greeting and smiling at a lot of people who are also from the village every now and then --- everyone knows everyone around here and Soobin's bemused at the fact because he doesn't even know half of the people in their neighborhood.

His family could care less about their neighbors.

Soobin's walking behind his excited friends as they check out each booth, tugging at Beomgyu's shirt often.

There were a variety of booths --- from foods, souvenirs, clothings and there were even some booths organized by some universities and schools from the city offering summer workshops, namely vocal, theatre and dance workshops.

Soobin can only shudder at the thought of going into one of those summer workshops again.

Back in his 1st year in high school, he managed to convince his parents to let him attend a summer workshop because Beomgyu made him promise to.

Well he had to admit that he did enjoy his time there, not believing the fact that he actually has a hidden talent for both singing and dancing --- not as good as Beomgyu though. But he never returned the next summer after he totally bombed their final performance because he had a panic attack after seeing the insane amount of audience.

Soobin felt really sorry for Beomgyu because he never got to perform when he's been practicing really hard for that performance but his best friend quickly reassured him that it's okay and just comforted and hugged Soobin backstage until he calmed down.

Yep that's another failure brought to you by Choi Soobin.

Someone suddenly bumping into him snaps him out from his thoughts. He's a lot taller than a lot of people there but he still can't help but feel anxious everytime that happens because he feels like he's gonna get swept away by the crowd --- which is not good for someone like him.

"I feel like my stomach's gonna explode." Beomgyu mumbled with his mouth full of the fish cake he's eating.

"Same hyung." Kai and Taehyun agreed at the same time but their mouth are also full with food.

Soobin just shook his head in disbelief while eating quietly at his apparently full friends who are still eating well despite that.

His mom would definitely not like the sight of them talking with their mouths full.

Kai suddenly let out a startled yelp, immediately followed by a whine. "Aish hyung that's the last bite!"

"Sorry Kai." Yeonjun just smiled teasingly, ruffling the younger boy's hair.

"You're here already hyung! Everything going well with the smoothie stall?"  Taehyun asked.

Yeonjun nodded. "Yep! Taehyung hyung has everything under control."

Soobin's ears perked up at the unfamiliar name. "Taehyung?"

"Oh he's my cousin. He also spends his summer break here just like me but he just arrived yesterday." Yeonjun explained to the confused Soobin, "We can meet him later."

"Enough talking, let's go!" Beomgyu exclaimed, throwing his arms around the two younger boys who had no choice but to follow him.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" Beomgyu said while squeezing through the crowd to get to the front row.