"I don't want to come out," [name] spoke out, and Hakuji could hear the irritating in her voice. He sighed and immediately pulled opened the door with his strength, and he was rather safe since [name] was fully clothed.

"What's wrong now? It fits you. Get out of there already!" he snapped and tugged [name] forward, then pushing her into the center of the room. She fidgeted a little, and Haizaki could understand why she felt that way.

She wasn't used to wearing such short skirts or shorts in the first place. After all, she often lay in her sweatpants at home along with an oversized shirt. When she goes out she wears denim jeans most of the time and was only forced to wear dresses by the duo who lived with her.

Tengen then looked at [name], his eyes widening slightly as he found her beautiful. Mitsuri then proceeded to tie [name]'s hair up into a ponytail, and he blinked a few times. Somehow, there was something drawing him to her.

Her dark blue ocean eyes soon met a pair of fuchsia-colored eyes, and he smiled upon seeing her but soon frowned when he noticed she was wearing a black mask over the lower part of her face.

[name] then stood up without a word, and took off running towards the direction where her mission was being held. Tengen then wondered why the girl didn't smile back to him, not even knowing that she was the Shadow Pillar he had asked Kanae about.

He then watched as [name] was told to wear a black mask to cover the lower part of his face, and his heart pounded hard against his chest. His eyes widened at the very subtle vision he had a few seconds ago, and he looked at [name].

What was it?

"Yay! It fits you! You look so beautiful [name]!" Mitsuri cried out and [name] nodded a little as she tried to hide behind Haizaki.

"Oh right, I didn't manage to explain to you about the performance! So yes, this is were two shinobis from different clans met one another on an adventure to save the world. And back then in the era, girls are always portrayed as weak. So the female lead is the one who eventually saves the male lead, and thus she is not the usual Juliette anymore!" Mitsuri exclaimed and [name] could only nod in response at how enthusiastic Mitsuri was being.

"Yay! Let's get back to practice!"

.

.

"This is the last scene, after this, we can all head home!" Obanai called out and everybody cheered. The snacks and drinks were emptied out, and everybody was famished still. They then watched as [name] and Tengen got into their position as it was the very last scene.

A kissing scene apparently.

"We may not have a proper ceremony right now, but what I truly believe is that you and I are connected still. No matter how far you go, no matter the time, I'll find you still. Even if you do not need me to protect you, you are still my number one priority. Your safety is everything that matters to me including your happiness," Tengen read out his line and then soon leaned in.

[name] tried her best to maintain a proper face as she started to tense up. Tengen then noticed it and soon grabbed hold of her by the shoulders and used a thumb, placing it between their lips. He then kissed on his thumb, so that their lips won't touch.

Once Tengen withdrew from the kiss, everybody cheered. It was the end already. [name] then heaved a sigh of relief at what happened as her face flushed red. Just because she was a delinquent, doesn't mean she won't feel such emotions at all.

"Hey, I've got something to tell you," Tengen spoke out and [name] turned to look at him once more. Her eyes widened when she felt his lips against hers, and when he withdrew, he could only smile at the state she was in.