"FUCK! YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS!" Hakuji yelled out and Obanai clenched his fists tightly. [name] then hid behind Haizaki as she continued to laugh. It was really a sight to see.

"FUCKING STOP LAUGHING AND CONTINUE WITH PRACTICE!" Obanai yelled. It wasn't even supposed to be his role, but because Mitsuri was out he had to fill her in first.

"OK! OK!" Haizaki chuckled out and soon watched as [name] patted her face a little harshly as she tried to stop herself from laughing.

"Dear! Dear! The clan is being attacked by an unknown being!" Obanai cried out and nobody could control their laughter as they started to roll around on the ground, laughing their ass out. Obanai got irritated and removed the wig from his head, throwing it onto the ground and stomping on it.

"FUCKING HELL!"

"I can't, nii-san. My stomach is hurting badly," [name] cried out as she held her stomach with her hand and bend over, laughing terribly. Tengen then stopped laughing as he looked at [name]. The way her eyes were shut and she soon lost her balance and was about to fall onto her bum, only to have Tengen reaching out to her, and catching her in his arms.

She soon shut the door quietly and headed to the room where Tengen was. Upon shutting the door, she felt muscular arms snaked around her waist and she was tugged to a muscular body. She smiled when she felt Tengen kissing her neck, and then he sighed in content.

Their eyes widened at the familiarity they both shared, and Tengen immediately lets go of [name], causing her to fall down in response. She hissed in pain as her bum came in contact with the hard ground, and shot Tengen a look.

She was about to curse at him, only to have the door to the dance studio slammed opened and in came a rather cheerful-looking Mitsuri.

"[name]! I found the perfect outfit for you!" Mitsuri cheered out and [name] looked at the outfit that she held out. Her dark blue ocean eyes blinked in confusion slightly. It wasn't ugly, but her question was.

Why?

She looked at the outfit, which seems to be little cloth. A black sleeveless one-piece uniform with a white belt. The breast area was obviously left open and had no buttons and the top part of the one-piece was like a halter, which was backless till her shoulder blades and the bottom ended like a short skirt. [name] then raised an eyebrow and walked over.

She lifted up the skirt and noticed a pair of shorts beneath it. She heaved a sigh of relief as she was afraid that she had to only wear like this.

"But why this outfit? Aren't there many modern outfits?" [name] asked and Mitsuri giggled.

"That's because this play we set it back into the Taisho-era!" and [name] could only smile a little at how bubbly Mitsuri was being. She then nodded a little and sighed as the outfit was soon ushered into her arms.

"Go and wear it! Let's see if it works!" Mitsuri soon ushered [name] into the changing room that was in the dance studio. Sanemi then got irritated at the crowd outside and immediately walked up to them, pulling the blinds down.

Tengen was then shoved by Kanae and he was surprised at how strong Kanae was. He then noticed she had shoved a pile of clothes to him as well, and he soon went into the changing room as well that was beside [name]'s and changed into his outfit.

.

.

"[name], what's taking you so long?" Hakuji spoke out as he knocked on the door. He could feel her rustling with the outfits, and Tengen was already done changing into his outfit.