Because it's you

Começar do início

"We should definitely get these!" Harry reached up to the shelf and picked out two jars of peanut butter.

"We don't need two," Louis complained as Harry tried to sneak them into the cart.

"But it's tasty," he said with a dorky grin. Louis shook his head but was unable to hide the small smile that played on his lips. "And think about how much Niall eats! We do need two!" He held the jars up and wriggled them in his hands, looking at Louis expectantly. Louis considered this. Harry was adorable...Maybe they did need two.

"Fine," Louis laughed as Harry cheered. He was so childish and it was adorable. Harry wore that amazing smile of his and Louis couldn't help it. His hands came up and took a soft hold on either side of Harry's hoodie at the sides if his face, and brought him in for a kiss. Both were still laughing and they grinned into it. The kiss was short, but soft and sweet. Honestly if Louis had been watching instead of participating then he would have gagged.

"You're such a dork," Louis grinned at him.

"But you love it." Yeah, Louis sighed. He did. Harry put the jars in the cart and started rolling it down the isle. It didn't matter how many times Louis had told himself that he would be perfectly fine if Harry decided he didn't have time for him anymore. It suddenly hit him harder than he'd ever planned on hitting Niall with that goddamned urn. Yeah, he loved it, and he loved Harry. He loved that one moment he was so sexy, rough and completely sweeping Louis off his feet, and the next he was a teenage boy with a huge grin on his face and acting like the ultimate dork. How he loved Harry.
He watched him pull out another jar farther down the isle, but this time it was Nutella. He held it up, showing it to Louis with hopeful eyes.

"I am so fucked," Louis said to himself. "So fucking fucked."

---

TWITTER

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith)
OMFG YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS

Torry Shipper(@demetria_smith
I SAW HARRY AT TESCO LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith
TORRY IS FUCKING REAL IM SCREAMING

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith
HE WAS WITH ANOTHER GUY AROUND HIS AGE AND HE CALLED HIM "LOVE" ASDJHH

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith
LOOK THIS IS THE BEST PICTURE I'VE GOT pic.twitter/?W2qt8gLX

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith
YOU'VE GOT TO BELIEVE ME IT'S TRUE

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith)
They are fucking together and anyone who has seen them together can tell.

Twitlonger
Okay so some of you obviously don't believe me so here, I'm going to tell you exactly what happened. I was walking towards the checkout and I was at the end of the line. I recognized Harry and almost died. Then I saw he was with some other guy. Harry was paying and the other guy was kind of sulking while packing up their stuff. Then Harry had to carry the heavy bags and the other guy said "Oh I'll take these for you" and picked up a bag of crisps and a can of coke. Then Harry said (sarcasm) "Thanks, love."
The thanks was sarcastic but "Love" was freaking sincere. THAT MUST HAVE BEEN THE TOMMO.

Blake (@im_fly)
@demetria_smith What did he look like?

Torry Shipper (@demetria_smith)
@im_fly The guy had a fringe but he wore a hoodie up. He was lightly tan and had sweats and uggs !!

Jenna Marshall (@jennaMarsh)
@demetria_smith HARRY TOTALLY HAS A BF NOT A GF. HE'S BI !

Polish Directioner (@Harrryy_Styles_)
@demetria_smith @jennaMarsh yeah, like why find the need to tell he's gay if he is seeing a girl