EC004 : Eh?! They're Siblings?! The Cross Fight Tournament (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Well, you're all also not going to school isn't it?" replied Rinne, we made sweatdropped and Rinne continued, "Actually I'm not a student of any schools of Chrome City, I went abroad since six years ago."

"You study abroad?" questioned Kamon with Rinne gives him a nod and continued "My school is in holidays, so I think I help uncle out and he gives me another vacation at Crestland."

"Crestland? Then - " questioned Bakuga, "I'm here because my acquaintances have some jobs urgently so I help out a little." answered Rinne

Aona asked Kamon "Kamon, did you brought the things I want you to buy?", "Sorry, Aona they said all ran out of stock." answered Kamon whose face like this again. ( -_- llll) "Well, don't be so disapointed but I was supposed to use the ingredient for the BBQ tonight. "

"....?" questioned Rinne and she looked around, taking something from her bag and said, "If you don't mind what about using mine?" she takes the ingredients and staffs that Aona told Kamon to brought back.

"Can we?" asked Kamon, " *nod* and also I think I brought too much too." replied Rinne.

"Oh yes!!" cheered Kamon and Aona giving each other a high five. "I heard that there's a Cross Fight Tournament in this town and Kamon you're the one who hosting it, right?" aksed Rinne.

"Yup!" Kamon replied, "Now then let's start, Riki, Kamon you all go outside help setting the machine, I heard that Derek them have some hard time doing it when you were gone" said Aona and we agreed.

~At night~

"Three..Two..One...Cheer!!"

"Thanks for helping, Rinne" thanked Aona and Rinne replied "It was nothing at all and I think I was the one who should thank you for the invitation."

"That's was nothing at all too, we're friends" Kamon said along us agreed to. Then our sights turn at to Sumi and Yuki who are eating alot, good thing that Aona prepared alot of meats/beefs. ""

Suddenly, a familiar voice we heard "Ah! Found you!" and it is coming from behind us, we turned our heads and saw three lads; one is long haired, one is black haired and his hair cover his right eye, and a blonde haired. Is <More-Than-True>, Shurato, Ryukai and Hiro.

"More-Than-True, could it be, Ryukai you..." When Kamon can finish his line, he was interupted by Ryukai, he said "So you're here Rinne. You sure make me worry, you know?" and Rinne, she said "Sorry Brother and how did you find me here?"

"Bro" I said then Kamon continued "-ther", "EH!!!!!"

"<Kamon> *Look at Ryukai* Big brother?!" , "<Riki> *Look at Rinne* Little sister?!"

~Timeskip after explaining the situation about Ryukai and Rinne~

Samuru's POV

After listening what Hiro's said, actually I'm really surprised that Rinne and Ryukai are siblings but even though that everyone doesn't seem to bother about that acting noisy as usual.

"But Rinne, your name isn't it.." Kamon questioned and Rinne answered back, "Actually, that my another name. I born with the familyname of my father, Shima." "So Ryukai, Kuromi is your mother's surname?" asked Kamon, answered by Hiro "Kuromi also another name of their mother, their were born separately and took the name of both their parents." and Shurato "Rinne took her father's meanwhile Ryukai took his mother's."

"Oh~", they all went to asked Rinne and Ryukai about themselves so can learn more about them. "Samuru, what's wrong?" asked Dravise, he always talks too much. "Nothing *Looking at Rinne* "