Nerd and Jock pt2

Zim's POV:

Gym suck like usual. The guys keep hitting me with the dodgeballs but today was different. I almost got hit in the face but Dib got in front of me and took the hit. He walked away as he got out but he gave me a warm smile, it was so different than what I'm used to.
Dib is a weird person but I have a feeling we're going to be great friends even though I have a crush on him. Sure he's the quarterback for the football team but that doesn't mean that he has to date the cheerleaders. There are rumors going around that he is apparently gay and what that means to me is that I probably have a chance, a chance to date the most cutest guy I've ever met.

He's sweet, he's kind, everything I've never seen in someone who would ever talk to me. I really want him to be mine. I'm not sure if he likes me or not even though I called me cutie I'm confused on our relationship as friends or a couple.

Dib's POV:

'TELL HIM! TELL HIM! TELL HIM! TELL HIM!' My mindless Bishop he's screaming at me to just tell him how I feel. Turns out his name is Zim, the one who usually sits in the back. He's kind of cute, and I know that I'm gay but really no one else does. I refuse to date a cheerleader even though all of them hit on me, I don't like them. Ever since day one this boy has caught my eye. I can't stop thinking about him he'll just stay in my head and it's difficult to get them out of my head. It doesn't have most the time whenever I see him smile I get a boner. I always have to hurry up and go to the bathroom to get rid of it or else I will be there all day if I look at him. His just so small so lovable. Shit, I have a boner again...

*After school*

I got football practice today, great. As me and the team get out on the field, I see Zim. He sits up there and reads a book I get distracted as coach tries to snap me back into reality. My team laugh says they think I have a crush on the boy. I hit it the best I could but I have a feeling they were starting rumors about me, I don't care.
Rumors are started about me ever since I kiss a boy back in grade school.  Has practice started he's looked up from his book now and then to look at me. Our eyes met, his eyes were beautiful ruby red, so hypnotizing. I tried so hard I can look away. I got hit in the head with a football at full speed. I fell on the floor my whole team ran at me asking if I was okay. I told him I was fine then we continue on her practice.

*After practice*

I stunk after practice. I took a shower after all of the football players are done. Because when I was looking at Zim in the eyes, I was slowly getting a small chub. As I get ready to leave the school I see him walking home. Since I walk home to I just kind of followed behind him, not in a creepy way but I wanted to look at them for a little bit longer. He turned around after he heard me about tripped.

I walked up to him and said hi. He look down, I thought I did something wrong but then I noticed I still had a chub. My face was a tomato red when I saw him look at it. Is face now turning the same color as mine, he surely asks, "Do you want to go to my place?" And not my head like an idiot and I walk with him to his place. He's so small compared to me. She's got the curves of a woman, through. Even though I'm not into girls, I love to see that on a boy.

Zim's POV:

He's staring at me. I don't know what to do, what to say?! I just invited my crush over to my house!!! Ahhhh!!!
As I open the door to go inside my house, Dib follows me when I walk in. We put down our stuff as Gir greeted us with a plate of biscuits. We both said no thanks at the same time and, right now, I'm a blushing mess...
We sit down on the couch and I put on a movie. We sat close to each other but there was a bit of space between us. 

*3 movies later*

Dib's POV:

I noticed that Zim was falling asleep. I put my football jacket over him to keep him warm. I started to dose off, too. I pulled Zim closer to my chest so his head was on my collar bone. And just like that, Zim was in my arms, sound asleep. Luckily, it's that weekend. I'll get to hold him like this again. Hopefully, I get to do this forever.

*Morning*

Zim's POV:

It's so warm. I fully open my eyes to see Dib under me, sleeping. Wait, Dib is still in my house and I was laying on top!?! He shifts around and put his arms around me, pulling me closer to his face. He slept with his glasses on. His hair was messy and his scent is close to driving me crazy. I realized that I'm wearing his jacket.
How did I even fall asleep? I usually don't fall asleep with my school clothes on. I escape from Dib's arms and go up stairs to change into some of my PJs. I put on a teal shirt with a cat on it and I took off my pants. I wear ladies panties because I don't like boxers. They feel comfortable. The last thing I put on was his jacket and went downstairs to get some water. I look down and smelled his jacket. It's hypnotizing. I look back up to see Dib standing there

Dib's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of footsteps and looked around to see Zim gone. So I woke up and started making me some coffee. I turn around to see Zim in the sexiest of all his clothes. He normally just comes to school in a sweater vest and jeans. But this is what set me over the edge. I walked over to him and pick him up and put him over my shoulder. "Where are we going?!" He said, with his voice cracking. "Your room~"

To be continued X3