Maddie: "I feel the same way babygirl." I looked at my phone to see the time was only 10.

Maddie: "It's only 10, I'm wide awake. I have a couple things in my apartment I need to grab, I need your apartment key, and then I'mma finish my house tonight." I said smiling.

Billie: "The key's in the house."

Maddie: "If I go in there, you're not going to let me leave."

Billie: "I don't know what you're talking about."

Maddie: "Go get the key."

Billie: "Fine."

I put my suitcases in the back of my car and Billie came out shortly after.

Billie: "I'm staying up until 3 just so you'll come over."

Maddie: "Whatever babygirl." She gave me a tight hug and walked me to my side of the car, she watched me start it. But before I could drive away, she pointed down, telling me to roll down my window.

Maddie: "What?"

Billie: "Gimme a kiss."

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss, "I love you, I'll see you soon."

Billie: "I love you too."

I didn't drive away until she was safely inside, I got to my house in no time and I was so fucking excited.

Calling Kenzie🌵:

Kenzie: "Is my bitch back?"

Maddie: "She is!"

Kenzie: "Are you at your house?"

Maddie: "Yeah, there's things I need to grab from my apartment though. Then I turn in the keys tomorrow."

Kenzie: "I turn in the keys tomorrow."

Maddie: "Whatever, come help me."

Kenzie: "Text me what you need from your apartment and then I'll meet you at your house."

Maddie: "Deal, is there a meeting tomorrow?"

Kenzie: "Day after."

Maddie: "I am so sad that tours over, but I am so excited to be back."

Kenzie: "I'm excited you're back too, I didn't know how much I would've missed you. I'm mad as hell that you flew Elle out three times and I didn't get an invite."

Maddie: "You were managing my career, I'll take you to London with me though."

Kenzie: "Billie's not gonna go?"

Maddie: "I want her to come to Paris with me, we were already in London. We had fun, but we had a better time In Prague."

Kenzie: "I saw the show, it was crazy."

Maddie: "That was the best show of the whole tour, Billie said it herself."

Kenzie: "I thought Spain was pretty crazy too."

Maddie: "Every show that was out of the US, was amazing. San Diego had her all the way fucked up though."

Kenzie: "They had no energy, the people that were at the barrier didn't even know the rap part in &burn. That was disappointing to watch."

Maddie: "Did you watch every show?"

Kenzie: "I saw what was on Maggie's story."

Maddie: "It's cute that you care about us so much."