"Get on the bed Frankie." His eyes were almost black and his face was flushed with desire, his nostrils flaring and his chest moving rapidly. I almost fell over my own feet in my haste to get to the bed. I crawled into the centre, giving him a view of my ass as I moved as seductively as I could.

"Come and get me." I lay on my back and gave my angry red erection a tug. I'd never felt so wanton in my life.

 "Such a pretty picture you make lying there working it for me." He put the lube and condoms on the bedside table and I caught sight of his erection. I felt my first twinge of apprehension and thought, this must be how a bride feels on her wedding night. It was completely cliché but the thought ran through my head: will that really fit? "Look at me Frankie."

 My eyes snapped up to Jeremy's. He slowly caressed my face. "We'll take it slowly and I'll make sure you're prepared for me. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you so if you tell me to stop at any time then I will. Do you understand?"

 My head nodded frantically and I reached up to pull him down to me. His need to put my comfort above his own obvious needs was a big turn on for me. "Are you finished talking now, because your body is driving me crazy and I need to feel you against me." He grinned at me and nudged my legs apart with his knee. He gave me a devilish smile and began working his way down my body, his eyes never leaving mine. He dotted kisses across my chest before latching onto a nipple. My back arched off the bed and my hips rolled against him pushing my erection into his belly. His wicked tongue flicked over the sensitive bud making it incredibly hard and then he bit down hard. I cried out and clawed at his shoulders as I felt more alive than I ever had before. He was finding ways to arouse my body that I had never known. I had never been interested in rough play, I hadn't known it would affect me like this, but now...

He bit down on my other nipple and I sobbed incoherent words, my head thrashing on the pillow behind me. His wicked tongue moved lower and swirled a lazy hoop around my belly button and then dove inside. My dick was weeping in anticipation and my lungs burned as I panted and sobbed and cried out my need. A hand splayed in the centre of my chest and slowly followed the wet trail his kisses left behind.

 "Ugh." I grunted when Jeremy swallowed my entire length to the back of his throat. I panted and grunted in time to the rhythm of his talented mouth. My eyes had rolled back in my head and I knew I was on the brink of Heaven. I would happily die in this mans arms if it was possible to die of euphoria.

My hands swept through the soft strands of his hair and I fisted them, tugging slightly as I thrust up into him, I didn't want to hurt him but I was powerless to stop. He moaned around my length and I felt the familiar tingle in my spine moving outward. I tapped the top of his head to warn him of my impending orgasm. "I'm gonna-gonna... Ugh." It crashed upon me like a storm reaching the shore. It was powerful and unending and I never wanted it to stop.

 When I finally floated back down from the edge of heaven Jeremy was still lapping at my softening cock. I sighed and tugged at his hair to pull him in for a deep open mouthed kiss. I could taste myself on his tongue and I gave in to the urge to suck it into my mouth. He moaned and ground his dick into me. I whimpered when a wet finger slowly circled my hole.

 "Breathe through it and try to bare down when I push in it'll make it easier but it'll still burn a little." I nodded my head and tried to do as he said. His finger breached my outer ring of muscle and he held it still when I hissed. "Are you okay?"

 I felt strangely full and there was a slight burning sensation but it wasn't unpleasant. "I'm good." I told him running my hands across his shoulders. It wasn't a bad feeling, just new and when I relaxed it actually felt kind of good.

 He pulled his finger back slightly and then moved it forward again. It was beginning to feel even better but it wasn't enough I needed... "More." I keened. I pulled my legs back further giving him more room and on the next inward thrust I felt a second finger push inside to join the first. The burn increased but the pleasure far outweighed the pain when he pressed against my prostate. Lights exploded behind my eyes and my whole body bucked beneath him. "Jeremy." I called his name. Another finger was moving inside me now and I couldn't stop myself from moving against them.

 "Are you ready for me Frankie?" Jeremy reached for the condom wrapper but waited for my reply before putting it on.

 "I'm more than ready." And I was. I was on fire from my need for him. I wanted this closeness with Jeremy, both physically and emotionally. I loved him and I wanted to show him that in every way I could. "We both need this and we've waited long enough."

 He smiled down at me and my breath caught at the raw emotions laid bare before me. He radiated passion and desire, but most of all his eyes were filled with love. I could only imagine that he saw the same things mirrored in me.

 He placed the condom on and drizzled more lube onto his erection. He looked back up at me and I gave him a nod, silently telling him that it was okay and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both moaned when the head of his cock breached me. "I love you Jeremy." I loved him so much and my eyes watered at the intensity of everything I was feeling.

His lips sought mine in another kiss and he began a slow paced rhythm of thrusts. "I love you Frankie. I love you so damn much it hurts." His cheek came to rest against mine and I realised the moisture I was feeling against the side of my face was from his tears. I tightened my arms around him and held him as we made love.

 Every thrust drove us both closer to the edge again. I was impossibly hard and aching already after having come not long before. "Come for me again, I'm close but I want to come with your body gripping me while you spill all over us. I want your cream all over me, marking me as yours." His words were more than I could bare and I yelled out his name while my cock throbbed and spilled between us without being touched.

 "Yes." He roared above me and shot into the condom. I felt every twitch of his cock through my still tightening channel.

 "You look amazing when you come. Like a god." I smiled up at him and wiped the damp brown locks away from his face.

 "I feel like a god when I'm inside you." My cheeks burned at his words and I buried my face in his neck.

 I was reluctant to let him go but he voiced his need to get rid of the condom. "I'll be right back." He kissed the tip of my nose and slowly pulled out of me. I hissed as my rear began to sting slightly. "Are you alright? Was I too rough with you?" His brow was furrowed in concern and I wanted to wipe it away.

 "I'm fine, just tender." I felt the blush stain my cheeks. "You were wonderful, don't be so worried about me."

 His eyes roamed over my face like he was mapping every freckle and every feature. "I'll always worry about you, you're my everything." How could I argue with a response like that.

 I kissed him, a soft brush of lips and told him, "Hurry back."

 He chuckled and sprinted into the bathroom. I lay back with my arms behind my head and took stock of how I was feeling. I'd had preconceived notions of how it would be if I'd ever slept with Jer, but the reality was so different. I didn't feel as if this was wrong, and it had definitely felt amazing to have him inside of me. I was floating on a cloud of bliss and I never wanted to come back down.

###

A/N: How did I do on this scene, was it any good? Let me know.