Party Girl

"Fuck I love parties," I said snorting more fentanyl. I blinked really hard and shook my head as I felt the amazing rush flowing through my system, it was like when you get on a roller coaster and they lock you in and you feel the ride start. I put the rest of the drugs in my pocket and shook myself off a bit then walked out of the bathroom "Hey Mari what's up?" I said walking over to this hot redhead I had been crushing over for a while "Tamah I didn't know you went to parties like this?" "I usually don't, I was just hoping I'd see you," I said with a slick smirk tonight was my night to get with her. "Oh really?" she said giggling and inching closer to me "Well.." she said grabbing my hand. "Let's dance," she said dragging me to the center of the dance floor we danced like nobody was watching we started dancing with random people until we were dancing with the whole party. It was magical. Bright colorful lights flashing. I looked over and Mari was right next to me smiling, calling my name "Tamah!" "Mari!" I called back "Do you have drugs!" I was shocked but kind of excited that she asked, I grabbed her hand and lead her to the bathroom as soon as we were in there I pushed her against the wall and made out with her, grabbing her breast and choking her as we kissed sloppily. She choked me back and picked me up and put me on the bathroom counter kissing me harder "Drugs now!" she said roughly in between kisses I grabbed the fentanyl out of my pocket " Hold on." I said hoping off the counter placing my compact mirror on the counter and taking another snort "Okay now you." I said firmly grabbing her ass.