- Introduction -

(F/n) - First name

(L/n) - Last name

(N/n) - Nickname

(f/c) - Favorite color

(h/c) - Hair color

(e/c) - Eye color

(s/c) - skin color

Some information about (F/n);

Full name - (F/n) (L/n)

Villain/ Hero name - Dusk

Age - 18

Quirk - Nature Manipulation

Description: Just like the name, the user can manipulate ever part of nature and use it for their desire. Whether it be animals or the earth around them, the list goes on. Quirk will only activate if the user has made skin contact with nature. (Examples, plants and sometimes animals.)

Drawbacks: The user becomes paralyzed if quirk is overused. Depending on the amount of time, ten minutes, a single, or both, leg(s) could become paralyzed. If quirk is used for thirty minutes more, the user can become paralyzed from the neck to their feet. If used for more than an hour (sometimes two hours) user can become completely paralyzed for a full day.

Background: Living a completely normal, American life. (F/n)'s mom had been quirkless, but she gave birth to a strong quirk user.
(F/n) developed her quirk early, making it harder for her parents to hide her quirk and keep it secret. The United States had become strict with the idea of quirks which means the raise of quirk using villains had become worse. As (F/n) grew up, she helped keep her quirk under the radar so her parents weren't arrested and she's not put into quirk quarantine. She lives two lives.
She's a quirkless, calm girl who lives her everyday life helping her parents in a hospital. Yet she's a hot-headed villain when she needs to be. Her parents know of her life choices, though they are against it, they know they can't stop her from doing what she wants. After her seventeenth birthday, she realized that she was the chooser for her Soulmate marking. Deciding against telling anyone, she kept the one secret to herself until she chose what the marking would be.

× More information about this story;

As most of you may know, this is a Soulmate AU. (Alternate Universe)

When someone is ready for love, most of the time after the age of fifteen, they get to choose what the marking (tattoo) looks like and where it is located on both people. Sometimes, though it is rare, the chooser will fall in love with the wrong person. The receiver (commonly known as a submissive or sub) are required to wait until they receive their marking to go and search for their Soulmate.

One of those is Bakugou Katsuki.

All characters are of age!

DISCLAIMER - I know it's obvious, but I do not own Boku No Hero Academia nor do I own the characters, so all credit goes to Kōhei Horikoshi for creating the manga. However, I do own the plot of this story and the ideas.