“It’s the name of a song!” Louis exclaims.

“Sure a clever dude, Tommo!–––Stan jokes. First thing that comes to mind of an average British is that it is a song from an English band, The Coral…”

“I am not average British…” Louis protests.

“Well, sure you are not–––Stan chuckles. It’s what she has to know her name implies to others.”

“Fine,” Louis says, crossing his arms over his chest.

“She surely knows the song,” I say, resting my hands behind my head and leaning.

“Yeah, surely–––Stan ironises. It was quite a hit in 2002! So, you were eight years old, and we were eleven.”

“She’s in her thirties!” Louis shouts, fisting his hands.

“Well, not so fast–––Stan cuts Louis’ enthusiasm. She could be fourteen or sixteen years old or even less by that time, and it’d be still perfectly logical. Remember MTV actually rotated music videos in that period…”

“So, maybe she is in her twenties,” Louis meditates, grazing his three days’ beard.

“Or she’s just a music-lover as you are…” I simply say to him, who glares at me, his hand still on his chin. “There’s nothing wrong or rare in knowing music that’s not from your own time…” I observe.

“Well, certainly–––Stan states. But it’s surely coherent with the second part of the main thesis. Perhaps it just indicates she’s English as we are…” He writes again.

“Fine, so it’s coherent,” Louis mocks him and chuckles.

“We always have to keep in mind this may be pure lucubration, because it could be part of a big fantasy–––Stan asserts, glancing at us. We are treating this as facts but later on this research we’ll need to meditate about it and try to determine whether it’s real life or dreaming.” Louis and I nod at each other.

“It would be a strange one,” Louis remarks.

“Yeah, you should read ‘Dark’–––I say. That is strange to me…”

“OK, we move on to her avatar–––Stan instructs us. What has this avatar in common with her user name?”

“It’s not directly related to me, as almost any other user on the site…” I remark. A fact that already caught my attention.

“Point to Mister Styles!” Stan exclaims moving his finger towards me. He’s having the biggest time of all. “It’s the other relevant aspect of her alias, which relates directly with her choice of avatar. Choices here seem to be the key–––he points out. Her profile picture is a photo of a very adorable young woman walking through a green field, brushing the grass with her fingers. Cute as a button!” He mocks me. Louis taps my shoulder.

“We don’t get to see her face either,” I mumble.

“It’s probably not her anyway. It’s a statement–––Stan says. Clearly she wants to remain anonymous as anybody else.” I don’t even have a profile picture yet. I’m putting one of Louis, for sure. He deserves it… I grab my MacBook. OK, done.

“So, our preliminary conclusions are: One, British or European girl between twenty and thirty years old; two, not an average directioner, because her profile is not directly related neither to Harry nor One Direction; three, discreet, wants to remain anonymous…” Louis enumerates, checking Stan’s list on the paper sheet.

“So, so clever. An underestimated genius!” Stan acclaims. Louis gets up and walks towards him. Halfway they meet to high five. At that very moment, we all freeze as Zayn appears by the door and stares at us in awe.