"I know, I know. You know you're right. And I will, I will take a few shots. But not too much that I'm drunk and alone." Livia said.

"That's the spirit!" Adeline threw her hands in the air.

—————

Livia walked to the mini bar and ordered a drink. A simple shot of tequila to start. She knew not to drink too much, even if she felt hurt. She promised to herself to take only 7 drinks.

And she did. She took 4 tequila shots, 2 Hennessy shots, and a grey goose shot.

She stopped after that. Livia knew when to stop. 

"Hey there pretty lady." A tall man with blonde hair and brown eyes said.

He was a handsome man. Not the best she's seen but he sure was up there.

"Hey." Livia smiled at him.

"Why are you drinking all alone? Mind if I buy you a drink?" He said as he smiled as he flashed his pearly white teeth.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm at my limits. I already had 7 shots in a row." She kindly turned down the offer.

"Well then can I get you a water?" He asked is a well mannered voice.

"Sure." She smiled back at him.

Let loose. She remembered what Adeline said.

———————

"So what do you do for a living?" He asked Livia taking a ship of his margarita.

"I- well, I am a personal assistant. I work for Jared Fargo. Fargo inc." Livia said as she took a sip of her water.

"That's nice. He's a nice man." The man smiled at her.

"He is." Livia smiled back.

"I don't mean to be rude but, what is your name?" She said nervously not wanting to offend him.

"My name is Sebastian Matthews. I am the CEO in training of Matthews Corps." He said in a genuine voice.

"So you're like really young then, if you're only in training." She took a sip of her water.

"You could say that. I'm 22." She almost spit her drink out.

"Wow. You're young." She gulped her drink.

Livia was shocked to hear his age. He looked about 27, cause of his stubble. Younger guys weren't her thing. So she would have to try and hint that she wasn't interested, without being rude.

"Yeah I know. How old are you?" He put his drink down and turned to face her.

"I'm 23. Turning 24 this year actually." She put on a light smile.

Hopefully that'll put him off. She said in her mind mentally sighing.

"You're still young to you know. Just 2 years older than me."

She tried to look around the room, anywhere but at Sebastian. But she didn't want to seem mean.

"Listen I'm not looking for a relationship with someone that's older than me. I just wanna be friends..." Sebastian state's with a small laugh at the end.

"What made you think that.." She did nervously.

"I can feel the tension between us, and how nervous you are feeling right now. Lots of people think I am older than what I actually am. And yes, I know. Girls don't really like to date younger guys." He said pointing out all of the things that Livia felt were true.

"I just wanna be friends, whatcha think?"

"I think sure, yeah. Let's be friends. You seem like a really nice guy." Livia smiled at how things turned out.

"Great! I have to go now." He said checking his gold Rolex.

"The awards are gonna start in 15 minutes, I have to find my dad. Here's my number so that we can hang out- like friends." He raised his eyebrows as he said the last part.

Livia chuckled.

He's funny. She thought to herself.

—————-

A/N

Hellooooo!

Because of the virus I will be home schooled until May. So updating may be slow because of all my school work I have to do.

Hope you are staying safe, and washing your hands!

We're almost at 1k! I love you guys for that! Have a wonderful morning,day,afternoon,evening,or night!