[01] Magic Island

# Attention, the door will be close~#

The train started leaving to the next station. Only Yeonjun and Soobin got to sit, the maknaes had to stand until they arrived at their destination because the train's full of people coming home from work.

For some reason, Soobin suddenly looks pale. His eyes shut signing that he's sleeping, but he was frowning like he's having a bad dream.

The thing that no one knows is.. He's not having bad dreams, but a voice shouting through his head. The voice of something with different coloured eyes echoed inside Soobin's head, loud enough to beat the music sound from the boy's headphone.

Soobin kept frowning and started breathing heavily as the voice became more loud every second. It shouted the same sentences with what Yeonjun had hear earlier.

"Protect her, and you protect the Island from destroyed. You'll meet her soon. You and your friends are the only hope, protect her."

'No. Please, stop!'

"Akh."

Soobin woke up from his sleep with a little force and started looking around just to met the crowds of tired workers, making Yeonjun looked at him in unreadable expression before his fingers started dancing on the phone's screen.

The boys just scrolling through their phones in silence, until a message notification popped up on the screen. Beomgyu became the first one to typed a reply.

Our Room (5)

Yeonjun
|Did you guys hear about The Dance Practice Room's Ghost?

Beomgyu
|Ghost? It's Great

Taehyun
|I heard it, but where's the ghost? They just tired, so they saw it wrong

Soobin
I have a strange dreamㅠㅠ  maybe I was just tired|

Kai
|You have scary dreams again?

Soobin
In the dream we *delete*|
In the *delete*|
*delete*|

Yeonjun
|Oh, I said nothing earlier

Beomgyu
|What scary is scary. Let's go at night and see if there's a ghost ㅋㅋ

Kai
|Hyungs, stop the scary storyㅠㅠ

Taehyun
|Beomgyu hyung, what else are you trying to play?

Yeonjun looked up from his phone when a man suddenly stopped and sat besides him after putting his stuff on the train's trunk. His eyes gently wandered around when The Different Eyes thing's voice ranging through his head.

He can feel it. He knows for sure, something's going to happen. It's just, he didn't know what is it.

Believing his sense, Yeonjun stood up and took off the fire match from the man's stuff. Shoved it to his bag and sat back on his seat, before typing a message for his friends.

Our Room (5)

Yeonjun
Should we go to Ttukseom now?|