introduction

Soo... Actually we haven't given you a proper description of the boys and Charlotte, haven't we? We expected that. This will probably be the longest chapter of the entire book.

Let's start with Jeanne's 7-year-old sister, Charlotte Celeste Sherburn.

She (as mentioned) is particular about things. The Sherburn parents try to limit the sisters in their picky manners, but they know that it will always be there and maybe be their specialty. The parents don't really blame them though, because they are aware of the fact that their children have quite the royal taste. Charlotte is a more chaotic person compared to Jeanne who could turn CALMLY aggressive at times. She doesn't talk very much in public because she is shy but she does become outspoken at times, the Sherburn heritage. She is very close to Gwen because they really are.. meant to be. Charlotte has always been everyone's favorite though, because she is more lively and energetic than Jeanne. Charlotte too, is beautiful (although it was more because of her behavior than her looks) and was following her sister's steps in everything except being cool. Charlotte could get cranky when she's tired (which unfortunately happens often). And at these times, she could throw the loudest fits and tantrums, something also the Sherburns couldn't handle very well. They let her be and do what she wants, because her impossible smartness makes up for it; a 7-year-old beginning calculus private class. Jeanne's main chore is being the one babysitting the supercranky Charlotte, a task nobody would want to do unless you absolutely love kids. Ah, but Jeanne loathes them (except Sagan) with all her heart so better luck when you reincarnate, Genie.

The oldest of the pack, Nicholas Nelson Kennedy [16]:

We mentioned that he's fat (J: sorry nick, not sorry cuz truth hurts), shorter than his little brother, wears glasses sometimes, has darker brown hair and (slightly) more hooded eyes compared to his siblings, and is tall. He looks like and behaves like a walking and talking brunette santa claus meme. Okay he isn't THAT fat, but the pack is full of athletes so he might be counted fat compared to the others. He also has a bag of wonderful vocabulary he could open when he gets annoyed.

His younger brother, Herman Kennedy [15](Petunia couldn't come up with his middle name):

Tall and big-headed. His skin is actually not that bad, but compared to the other baby-skinned peeps, it's a mess. His hair makes him look taller than he actually is (G: BAHAHA-) and is woody brown, comes in waves and looks fluffy but Jeanne never touched it so she's not very sure. He has brown doe eyes and long lashes, Jeanne is ultimately jealous too. He absolutely loves teasing people and absolutely hates people who take his shit personally. He gets really funny when he's serious but it could get scary too. His mood swings are the biggest mystery in the world, by the way. He's just laid-back and out of this world. Petunia never gave him a middle name? Jeanne gave him one: Alien.

Their little sister Jennifer Jasmine Kennedy [10]:

She's quiet most of the time because the bigger kids talk about things she only partially understands, and also because the younger kids live in their own world of gadgets so she just awkwardly listens and disturbs them (the big kids) sometimes, also dropping in a few opinions along the way. She has a very very strong Texan accent. Jenny has only ever met Jeanne once before, but they supposedly get along quite well. She has eyes identical to Herman's, a cheerful spirit, light freckles, and a body much like Nick's, but because Jeanne is just kind of short (J: I AM NOT SHORT), Jenny doesn't look so bad. She has curly hair and half-bangs... a sad decision. You'll also find that she has very problematic mood swings later on in the book. Teehee.

Things you should know about the Kennedies:

- Petunia and Wenjin are really close friends.

- All of the kids were born in Texas; they moved when Herman was born but then moved back right before Jenny was born because Mr. Kennedy's business headquarters gets transferred sometimes.

- Mr. Kennedy passed away.

- Petunia's birth name is Pranpriya.

- Petunia now runs the Kennedys' company: Supercell. It is a successful mobile game production company.

-  The family is very warm and loving, they show their love from practical jokes and teasing each other.

And the three Swanepoel brothers:

Sebastian Cesaire Swanepoel [16]:

Gold-spun hair, combed to perfection. Pale grey eyes. Smooth and gorgeously tanned skin, paintbrush-stroked and bold eyebrows, chiseled jawline, and tall with slightly visible toned arms. So he's perfect? Well, we can also say he's smart, self-conscious of his reputation, playful, kind, funny, and rich. His dimple smile, smirks and winks could kill, but his intimidating gazes could drive you down to hell because they burn the soul out of your sanity.

Sullivan Cedric Swanepoel [15], call him Ivan but pronounce it "Evan":

At first glance, the two Swanepoels look like twins. But do a double-take and see that he has straight darker brown hair waxed professionally, snowier skin and a better build(?). His eyes are dark brown in color, but under a good light, it turns lighter. His right eyebrow owns a scar, and Jeanne finds that kind of attractive (J: you make me sound like a bitch. please.). His eyes are actually asymmetrical, one is a monolid and one is a double lid but it doesn't show very much if you don't pay THAT much attention. You've seen V from BTS? Yeah. There you go. Don't ask how he got that monolid when he's completely caucasian. Things just happen. He's tall(llllll) according to Jeanne, but that's because she's short. Compared to the guys. He's made of 70% water, 30% friendliness and 100% swag because he's twice the superhuman any Marvel character could be. His shy smiles melt glaciers and his lowkey chuckles are a thing. His intense silences are scary though. A hot kind of scary. But he's friendly most of the time so eh. He's outgoing and nice, a smooth and comfortable type. Jeanne never knew he was a cool guy at school. She thought he was the warm kind.

Sagan Cairo Swanepoel [7]:

He's a baby. UwU.

Things to know about the Swanepoels? Oh, a lot. Be prepared.

- Jeanne treats Sagan like her own little brother, babying him and stuff even though Ivan and Ian always try to convince her that he's the child of satan.

- Redmond Swanepoel originally comes from South Africa.

- He's the CEO of Swarovski, a luxury jewelry brand sought after many celebrities, his sister is a supermodel.

- Felicia Swanepoel is the executive director of Swarovski.

- Sagan is their aunt Candice's favorite.

- The Swanepoel brothers learnt how to put outfits together and dress up well from their aunt.

- And because of that, they definitely know high-end fashion like the back of their hand. Heck, they probably knew Prada and Versace before they could count to 100.

- They go to the top elite highschool for the toughest, richest and smartest kids, children of well-known people lectured carefully to become a generation of more well-known people: geniuses. You need to have at least an IQ of 124 to be able to enter. Some even come out adding the number. The 3-year-long schooling fee adds up to a mansion in the Bahamas. Everyone would die to sit on one of the desks of a classroom in St. Louisa for three years. Sadly, either the kids aren't smart enough or rich enough or they get overwhelmed from stress that they simply can't go on for the sake of their own health. It takes a lot to be part of St. Louisa. And that is exactly why the small amount of students of St. Louisa are highly respected and admired.

Done? Yeah, that's enough. Now, let's go, we have a long story to finish.