Close

Jennelyn POV

WHAT. THE.HELL.IS.HAPPENING!

First I saw Jungkook being weird and second im running for my life, now im trapped in a wall and this Godly-like human being is right infront of me looking intently at me. I dont know what to do, his staring right at me, eyes filled with a kind of emotion I cant understand. His chest very close to me, breathing very hard.

"It's not nice to run off like that baby girl, might punish you for that soon"

WHAT!

I froze, suddenly feeling blood rush to my cheeks, oh my, my mind is full of things a person should not have, dear Lord I have sinned.

"wha-what are yo-you talking ab-about?"

"Oh Im very sure you know what I mean" winking after.

I felt myself blushing, but on top of that I felt angry, how could he talk to me like that, I deserve some respect and for all I know I'll be a virgin till I say so!

So I did what all other girl characters do to the male lead.

Kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

Jungkook POV

Pain. Pain is all I felt.

How could she, after all Ive done for her, the letters, the bonding, all of that just for a kick in the balls. 

IF I WONT GET BABIES IN TE FUTURE IM BLAMING YOU FOR IT MATE

I groaned painfully and dropped to the floor. I looked at her angrily, she just smiled there sheepishly and did a peace sign.

"Sorry"

ughhhhh here she is again, with her cute face tsssss.

"Yeah right, its not like you'll be the one who wont get to make babies in the future."

She helped me stood up and I brushed off all the dirt in me when someone knocked at the door.

" Sweetheart are you okay there? i heard noises so I came to check on-

CRAP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI EVERYONE, ITS YOUR AUTHOR AGAIN, SO THS IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS. MANY PLACES IN THE PHILIPPINES ARE HAVING A LOCKDOWN.

PLEASE WEAR MASKS AND USE ALCOHOL AT ALL TIMES, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE PLS STAY AT HOME

I LOVE YOU ALL, ILL SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER