Chapter 2

Hadley's POV

I told Tony I would move in with him and I was excited to go home to him everyday. I know I have been doing that lately, but it will be real and I love that.

"No. Absolutely not. You will not. I forbid you." My dad says.

"Dad Im moving in with Tony. Not moving across the world. It will be fine." I say.

"Wd put in hours of work and your just gonna throw it away for him. You dont even know if it will last." He says.

"Really dad. I get it you dont like Tony all that much, but I love him and Im gonna live with him. Beside the hard work you guys did downstairs will get alot of love. The work up here will have Kevin love. If Kevin wants to live here and for free I might add." I say.

"Really? Thats amazing. You living with your sexy rich boyfriend and me living here rent free. Sounds like a win win." Kevin says.

"See Kevin gets it." I say.

He got angry and walked out that was a big scene in front of everyone. Sure I felt bad, but I love Tony and I want to live with him.

"Hads maybe you should go talk to him." Jughead says.

"No Im gonna let him calm down first besides I have to go." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"I have something to do." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Jug she is going to be with Tony dont ask questions." Archie says.

I walked out and headed back to Tony's place. When I walked in I saw Happy leaving and he smiled at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Mr.Stark wants to see you in the bedroom. Not in sexual way well not yet." Happy says looking unhappy.

"Tony made you say that didnt he?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says and walked out.

I walked up to Tony's room and knocked on the door. No sound came from the room. I slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Tony? You here?" I ask.

I looked around the room and I didnt see him anywhere. So I went to leave when someone grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck.

"No dont leave." Tony says after each kiss.

"Well then dont hide. Anyway why are you in here?" I ask.

"Because I have something to show you. Close your eyes and follow me. I'll guid you." He says.

I did as I was told and he guided me to wherever he was taking me and then we stopped.

"Babe?" I question.

"Open." He says.

I opened my eyes and he had done more then half of the closet full of things for me.

"You didnt have to do all this." I say.

"Yes I did." He says.

I turned around to face him and kissed him. He made me walk backwards and guided me to the bed.

"Ms.Hadley, your father is here to see you." JARVIS says.

"Tell him to come back later. Hadley is busy." Tony says kissing my neck.

We started to undress each other when JARVIS popped up again.

"Now he is demanding to see you Mr.Stark." JARVIS says.

"I'll go talk to him. He is in a pissy mood because I told him about us moving in." I say.

I fixed myself and went downstairs. I walked out of the place and my dad was standing at the door.

"You dont look busy." My dad says.

"Dad this isnt a good time. Look I know its hard for you to except that Im no longer your baby girl. Im happy dad please dont be upset." I say.

I gave him the pout and he cracked not saying a word he walked away and left. I walked back inside and went back into the room.

"Is he upset?" Tony asks.

"I dont know, but he really cant stay mad at me when I give him the pout." I say.

"What? Can I see the pout?" He questions.

"Only if I dont get my way." I tease and run my hands through his hair.

He smiled up at me and I climbed onto the bed and kissed him. I climbed off of him and laid beside him. I snuggled into his chest. Yeah this is were I belong.