𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬, 𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

suddenly galand was behind merlin. "you know, it's sneaky mages like you that i hate the most! now, lovely!"

arthur was confused but soon realized who he was talking about when the shadow returned. it slipped back, revealing the form of a young girl. her long, cream colored hair slipped through the shadow as it cloaked her private parts. her dark eyes bore into merlin, the shadows around her rising to form large spikes.

"merlin! run!" arthur cried.

slader jumped up to protect the mage. "overpower!" he called, but stopped suddenly. galand swept his axe to clear him out of the way.

the spikes that the shadow had formed slipped away and retreated back into the girl. she hovered above the ground, observing the mage in front of her. arthur felt his heart tighten in his chest as he watched the scene before him. "mira..."

"wait." merlin spoke, making galand turn to her. she moved her hair back to reveal the boar tattoo on her neck. "let's make a deal."

galand perked up in interest.

"galand of the ten commandments, serving under the king of the demon race, i must admit that your abilities and power far exceed my expectations. surely you can kill us, but in return for our freedom, we'll give you anything you and your people desire. whatever you require to achieve your goals, i'm sure i can—" suddenly she stopped, eyes wide in shock.

"merlin! it's no use, galand can't be..." meliodas shouted.

"what's going on?" hawk exclaimed.

"you lied to me, didn't you?" galand hissed.

merlin's body began turning to change, creeping up from her feet to her head until she was fully encased in stone. "no way..." arthur muttered, eyes wide in shock. "merlin!"

"the great mage, lady merlin, was turned into a stone statue!" one of the holy knights said. "what just happened?"

galand cackled. "i'm the ten commandments' galand of truth! speak any lies in my presence, and no matter who you are, you'll be turn to stone! there's no way to withstand this commandment bestowed by the demon king." he lifted his fist, "now then, i'll pulverize you into dust!"

"stop it! please, stop!" arthur cried, tears filling his eyes.

with a shout, meliodas came down from above with his blade, swiping down on galand. the commandment blocked it as the shadow moved to strike meliodas. slader rushed in and grabbed merlin as the holy knights charged to help meliodas. galand began cutting them down while the shadow girl fought meliodas. she parried his attacks before slicing off his arms.

"no! sir meliodas!" elizabeth exclaimed. "this is insane! they're way too powerful!" hawk added.

"stop it! please don't kill any more!" elizabeth cried out.

meliodas dropped to the ground, coughs wracking his small frame. the black shadows on his body began to grow. he sat up while the shadows reached out to reconnect his arms. "hawk, look at that!" elizabeth said.

galand and the shadow girl watched as meliodas approached them. "hey, it's just like at the fighting festival!" hawk inquired.