"yup," renjun rubbed his eyes, cutely, "i'm dead tired."

"okie, c'mon." jeno shoots his both of his boyfriend's his famous eye smile.

the taller looked down at chenle who's spacing out while looking at the beach, he grabbed both sides of his boyfriend's cheeks and made him look up, "why?"

"nothing," the older shook his head and smiled, "i'm just sleepy."

he carried the small male up, wrapping the older's leg to his sides. "guys, we're going to sleep." jisung said and immediately walking out, not even letting them to speak.

"hey, hey!" jaemin flapped his eyes on the air, "use protection, okay?"

"shut up!" jisung shouted but did not look back, "no one's horny here."

"i am, though." chenle lift his head up and looked at jisung's with a smirk.

------

!!! ;)

"baby, you want to go to our room?" mark asked, after a few hours of them savoring the existence of each other.

donghyuck nodded and mark lift his hand up for a staff, leading them to their reserved room and a few moments later, they're standing at the said room, "here's the key, sir." the staff said, handing the key to mark.

they both nodded and the staff finally walked out, mark opened the room, as he opened the lights, they're immediately greeted by the king-sized bed and a very unnecessarily large chandelier—literally screams elegance, mostly donghyuck is surprised because obviously mark planned this all out.

"woah, this probably cost so much!" donghyuck looked around in awe. "you're so extra mark lee, i mean you could propose to me in front of a garbage can or in a public restroom, i'm still going to say yes, but-wow.."

mark closed the door and walked towards the younger, pulling him by the waist, "everything for my baby." said mark, making their foreheads touch.

"okay, enough," donghyuck chuckled, obviously flustered, "i'm about to explode."

"let's shower?" mark asked and donghyuck nodded a yes. looking around they found their bags neatly placed inside the dresser, clearly, someone's already put their stuff in. "together?" the older smirked, groaping donghyuck's cheeks.

donghyuck placed his hands on top of the older's chest when he felt himself lift up a little when mark groped his butt. he then gave mark a teasing smile, "maybe?"

"baby, stay here," mark told, while he finished dressing up, "i'm going to say goodnight to jaemin or... do you want to come with me?"

"no, i'm good." donghyuck nods and dive on the comfort of the mattress.

mark placed a kiss on donghyuck's forehead before walking out the room.