1

Opening the door of my New Orleans apartment, I sighed of relief and made a b-line for my fridge after setting my bags down. I reached in and the cold air chilled my hot skin. It was hot as hell outside. My boss had me all the way messed up if she thought I was about to sit outside and wait for her to come out just to say bye to her and go. Tuh! I left as soon as she told me Jacob would be coming in to fill for me. Just as I was about to open my crunch bar Nicki started calling me. 

"Wassup Nirto Panic?" I yelled into the phone with a big smile on my face

"Er zon't do it bitch." she screamed back "What's the move tonight Benoncé? I wanna go out to the club and get drunk" 

"Oop- Bitch if you don't take yo short ass tf on" Seconds later her loud cackle blared through the phone. "PAUSE. You and yo loud cackle is disturbing my peace." I said

"Bitch...shut yo giraffe looking ass up. Lemme call Riri cause you playing" she sounded slightly offeneded.

"Unt uhhh. Just add her big foreheaded self to the call. Matter of fact I'll do it" I scrolled to her contact and ringed her. Moments later her thick accent came through the speaker

"Hello bitchessss!" she yelled loudly

"Hey ririii" Me and Nicki said 

"We're going out to the club and thats that" Nicki spat. I rolled my eyes, her ant looking self was so determined. I chuckled and complied. 

Clubbing it is I guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OOP YESS BITCH! We gon step!!" Nicki yelled obnoxiously loud 

"Nicki, I mean this from the bottom of my heart" Ri paused and took a breath before continuing "Shut the fuck up" I busted out laughing as Nicki started fake swinging on Ri. 

"Y'all stop playing and let's get in this club" we walked inside and observed the area. Ri had scored us VIP seats and we made our way towards the upper layer of the club and took a seat. I Observed the open space around me and my eyes zeroed in on this tall man with chocolate skin. Lemme tell you, he was fine asf. His nose and lips were big but that just meant he would be able to eat me-

"BEYONCE?" Nicki said snapping me out of my daze. I turned to look over at her. "Let's go to the bar and get some drinks" I agreed and we walked over to the bar"

JAY POV

"Ayo Jay ole girl checking you out like you fine china ova there" Meek said. I turned to look and see who he was talking about and damn...shawty bad as fuck. It was hard to see her because of the dark dimmed lights in the club but I could tell she was fine. Her long caramel legs went perfectly with the short dress she had on. And her hair was long and honey gold. I just wanted to  touch it. 

"Ima go holla at ha" and with that, I took off towards the fine female. I stood next to her and asked the bartender for a D'USSÉ. "Wassup ma?" I asked grining down towards her.

She looked up at me and shawty was even prettier up close. She smiled and blushed. "Hi! Im Beyonce but most people just call me Bey" She stuck out her hand for me to shake. I took it. Her hands softer than a motherfucker. Not on no weird shit but I really didn't wanna let go of her hands. 

"I'm Shawn but most call me Jay. What is a pretty lady like you doing in a dark dingy setting like this" 

"I'm just here with my friends" She said giggling. "They actually should be somewhere around here" She turned around and observed the area for her friends. I looked down and saw her ass. She thick as fuck. I shook all the dirty thoughts out of my head as she turned back around "There one of em go. She standing ova there with that frog lookin dude" 

I busted out laughing and said, "That's my homeboy Meek" Her face dropped and she looked apologetic 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean no disrepsect I just-"

"You straight Ma! Nigga do look like a frog" I smiled. She laughed. 

"The short one talking to him is my bestfriend Nicki. She get on my nerves. She dragged me over here only to slither her short ass off to ole boy" She rolled her eyes and I smiled. She's so cute. 

"I was wondering if I could-" Just as I was about to ask for her number some chic with a thick accent called her name. 

"Bumble Beyyy" She turned around and chuckled. I'm guessing they were friends. 

"RiRi you drunk asf" Beyonce said with a light chuckle. Her friend scrunched up her face and gave her a dismissive hand. 

"No I'm n-n-not." she said defensively 

"Yes you a-a-are. Let's get Nicki and go home I'm tired" I hadn't even realized how long we had been talking until I realized the time. She turned back to me "I'm sorry I gotta go but I hope this doesn't sound too forward but could I get your number?" 

"Sure ma" I said grinning hard as hell. I took her phone, put my number in, and save myself as 'Jay ❤️' and placed the phone back in her hands. She smiled and grabbed her friends hand and walked in the direction of Meek and the other chic. She informed her that they was leaving and the set off towards the door. I noticed that Meek and her friend Nicki exchanged numbers as well. Interesting. 

I walked over to Meek and told him I was about to bounce. I said my goodbye and walked out the door and to my Mercedes-Benz. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry the update took so long! I've been procrastinating hardcore. 

I'll try and get another chapter in the works over spring break.