You stared at her with adrenaline rushing through your bloodstream.

"You're correct, this ain't my car! Ha ha!" You widen your eyes, who's car is this!?

"It's my si—" she was cut off by her blaring ringtone. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the caller's ID.

You grimace at her severely cracked screen.

"Whoops, sorry. Gotta take this call!" She pressed the 'accept' button and then turned it on to speaker mode. You furrowed your eyebrows, why would she want you to hear this?

"Hello, sunshine!" She mockingly greeted whoever called her.

"Harlowe, you're an asshole, why didn't you pick up my calls!?" A feminine voice yelled through the phone. She sounded very similar to Harlowe.

"Uh, I have no idea what are ya talkin' bout, sissy. This is the first time you called me today." Harlowe winked at you.

"Don't give me that bullshit, I called you ten times before this! You— ugh, you know what, forget that. Where's my goddamn car!?"

"Aww, don'tcha know that 'sharing is caring?' I'm just gonna use it for a little while. C'mon Harper, let your twin sister live a bit, will ya?" A frustrated groan was heard.

"Harlowe, you broke into my shop, scared the crap out of my wife, ransacked my fridge and took my car! Get your ass back here and give me back my—" Harlowe hung up and turned her phone off.

"Heh, siblings. Am I right?" She gave you a smile.

You don't know how to feel about that.

"We're here! Brandy's farm, ah, just in time for my daily fix too!" She got out of her sister's car and stretched her arms in the air.

"Ow, backache...!" She exclaimed as she rubbed her back. You don't blame her though. It was a two-hour drive from The Smiths house to Brandy's weed farm.

"Thanks, Harlowe." You shut the passenger door.

"Don't thank me yet, there's still your fee!" She giggled.

"What's this... 'fee' then?" You asked, ready to bolt into Brandy's farm if she tries anything stupid.

Harlowe looked up and tapped her cheek in deep thought. Suddenly she snapped her fingers and held you by the shoulders.

"Gimme a kiss! On the lips and make it fun!"

Oh, she is just like her nephew.

"W-what?" You stammered.

"Wait, you want a—mmph!" She forced her lips against yours, her large, tattooed hand pushing your head against hers.

"Ack! What the hell!? What's with her tongue!?" You thrash in her grip but she's just like Vasilios, knowing how to keep you in place.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Get a damn room!" You heard a familiar voice shouted from afar. Soon, Harlowe was ripped away from you.

You watch in horror as her horrendously long and forked tongue was pulled out of your poor, assaulted mouth.

"What is she, an Iguana?!"

Harlowe scowled at the person who yanked her away from you. "Damn it, Brandy! I was havin' fun with my new best friend here!"

"(Y/n)!? Harlowe?! What—"

"Listen, she just— freaking kissed me without warning. I didn't want any of this shit." You explained to Brandy. He believes you, seeing that Harlowe is quite... not right in the head at times.

"Aw come on, it was fun. You know you like it too. I sure did! No wonder my sister went batshit lovey-dovey crazy over girls, ha ha!" She guffawed as she wiped the saliva off her chin.

"Cut it off, Harlowe! You're making my employee uncomfortable!" Brandy yelled as he pulled you behind him. The blond pouted and placed her hands on her hips.

"Fine, I'll shut up now." Brandy shook your head and told you to get into the farm so that he can talk to Harlowe in private.

You wasted no time making a beeline to the entrance.
"Apples don't fall very far from the tree. Shit... I can't imagine the rest of their screwed up family." You shuddered.

Hopefully Harlowe's problem isn't as serious as Vasilios's.

Little did you know, it is going to be worse.

______________________________________________
A/n: i felt like i shoehorned Harlowe's screweduppity too quickly

What do yall think of the characters so far? Did Vasilios become okay-ish in yall's eyes? Did Harlowe become really bad?
Did Thor hit a part of your heart?
Did yall think Mrs Smith is okay?
Etc etc

When i said that Harlowe has a forked tongue, this is what i meant

The history of why she has it is in my book: word of god,, i made an explaination bout them earlier

Reader when Harlowe starts to show her true colours similar to Vasilios: