"Zed... Sheik... in the hal––" a scream pierces through the air and i quickly walk to Ronin whose shaking forgetting about the radio "it's okay! I'm here" I whisper caressing her hair kissing her forehead.

I grab her earmuffs putting them on her and the huge thick winter kids jacket covering her feet too, I put her running shoes on her feet and I dress up too.

I put my bag on my back and take the bow and arrows strapping them on my waist,I take the gun straping it to my thigh and the machete putting it in the sheath attaching it to my waist ready to strike some zed head,I wasn't able to save her once now I've got another chance.

I carry her up taking a belt tying her to myself,I pick a lolly tearing the wrapper giving it to the child then lowering the hoodie covering her up.

I open the door only to see a zed on the door on the other side,I take an arrow aiming it at the zed,I shoot making it stick to the door as the arrow impaled it.

I open the door wider peeking out only to see Joan rising from the floor,the blood around her and the missing chunk on her neck made my skin crawl,I take another arrow mumbling a sorry letting it fly, impaling her on the head and she falls back down.

"Billie? You still there?" Morgan's voice comes through the radio and I take it "yeah" "and Ronin? I'm told you left her downstairs"

"What? No, I'm with her in the room" I turn to the radio to Ronin "say hi to Morgan" I whisper after pulling an ear muff off,she takes the lolly out "mom gave me a lolly" she whispers to the radio–– wait! Mom?

"Told you I'm with her!" I whisper harshly back to her "ok,I'm sorry,I just... listen there's a blue door near the bathroom,it leads down to where most of us are,I'm coming up to meet you hurry!"

I don't bother answering as I screw the silencer on to the gun making sure it's fully loaded and safety off,I zip the arrow pack up making sure the bow is tight against it and open the door fully,I glance at the ceiling finding no one.

I quickly walk to the zed on the door... "Dan" I whisper to myself walking away... I wonder where zed Sheik is and how did Dan turn,i walk cautiously to find Shem and Hilary feeding on Andrea in one room.

I raise the gun, feeling a tear trickle down my cheek i pull the trigger, ending their lives a second time and shoot Andrea too.

This people became my family for a whole month, i became attached to them so much now it hurts seeing that they're gone,mindless... Blood seeking creatures now.

I was almost to the bathroom when the ear piercing shriek made me cover my ears as Ronin hands tightened around my neck,she heard it through the muffs.

I turned around to find very still almost human looking Sheik but all bloodied,the white film covering his eyes and the bloodshot inside them just made me remember that nightmare, he's one of the smart zeds!

I quickly raise the gun to shoot as he runs to me at an animal speed,as I pull the trigger I miss as he ducks smilling cynically showing his bloody teeth and he gets closer... Shit! This is not a time to panic Billie! Fucking focus!

A whizz sounded past my ear and Sheik was thrown down... Dead again an arrow piercing his forehead,I turned around to be met by Gregory who was exhaling smoke from his mouth,pulling the bow down.

"We ain't got all day lil lady,move it" I quickly run to him and horror strikes me as the bald man with the white film covering his eyes appeared behind him.

I raised my gun yelling for him to get down,he turned around to be met by razor sharp teeth,he raised his hand to block his neck and Gusto dove for it.