The younger groaned as he let go of his cock, which twitched in response. He got off of his bed and pulled a pair of sweatpants out of his drawer and tried his best to hide his hard dick as he finally unlocked his door.

"What do you wa-"

Jungkook was cut off when Yoongi pulled him forward and connected their lips hungrily. His eyes grew wide, but shut soon after when Yoongi began to push him into his room.

Their lips moved together harshly and Jungkook wanted more than he could ever imagine. "Hyung," He moaned. "What-"

"Do you wanna fuck me or not?"

The question rolled so easily off of Yoongi's lips that Jungkook was beginning to think that this wasn't even real. Maybe he had fallen asleep? Maybe this was some sick joke?

"Jungkook, please." Yoongi pressed the palm of his hand against Jungkook's hoodie.

He loved how needy his hyung sounded. This is better than how he was picturing it earlier. But, why is Yoongi kissing him anyways?

"Fuck," Jungkook groaned as they hit his bed and Yoongi crawled on top of him. He placed kisses along Jungkook's jaw and moved his hips desperately against him, making the younger grip tightly onto his thighs.

Yoongi loved that.

He loved having Jungkook cave in on him. He loved the way his hands held so tightly onto him that it could leave bruises. He wants that. He wants bruises and marks from him.

"W-What are we doing?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi leaned up and smirked down at him. "You're a little dense, aren't you?" He chuckled as he rolled his hips against him, making his ass move onto Jungkook's dick.

"F- Hyung-"

"You can curse." Yoongi kissed Jungkook's ear and bit slightly on it. "You don't have to respect hyung tonight." He whispered in his ear.

Jungkook's cock twitched under Yoongi.

He had never heard such dirty things come from him- but then Yoongi moaned as Jungkook grabbed his ass- and that was the dirtiest thing he had heard from him.

"Fuck, you feel so good." Yoongi whined into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook could tell that he wanted this just as much as he did. Otherwise, he wouldn't have started this and he wouldn't be so needy just by a mere touch.

He held tightly onto Yoongi as he pushed his hips harshly against his ass, making him bounce slightly. Yoongi let out a soft moan, feeling the younger's hands make their way under the fabric that covered his chest.

Jungkook made his way to Yoongi's nipple, knowing that he could easily make his hyung whine just like he wanted. And he did.

He squirmed as Jungkook pinched slightly onto his nipple. "Ride me, hyung."

That's all it took for Yoongi to sit up onto Jungkook's lap, finally looking him in the eye before he took his t-shirt off himself.

Yoongi undressed almost too slowly, which made Jungkook want to rip his clothes off.

When he was finally down to his boxers, he lifted off of Jungkook, sitting on his knees that straddled the younger, and he finally revealed his pretty little body to Jungkook.

"Turn around." Jungkook ordered.

Yoongi listened, turning around to straddle Jungkook the other way. He was surprised to feel Jungkook's hand grab his ass, so he moved it more into view. "You like that, Kook?"

Jungkook chuckled at Yoongi's teasing voice before he squeezed harshly onto his skin.

"I love it." He said as Yoongi gasped.