He unbuttons his pants with a low groan before he locked his bedroom door. His cock was hard and as he pulled it out of his jeans he felt the relief in how free it felt, but it was still hard and Jungkook knew what he had to do.

With a soft sigh, he threw his pants to the side, leaving himself in his dark gray hoodie and only that to cover his body.

He slowly raised his hand up and tickled his thigh until he finally felt his hand gently touch his cock. The thoughts in his mind were about Yoongi- and only Yoongi.

It all felt dirty. But, the thought of small Yoongi on his knees, licking against Jungkook's hard cock made him suffer slowly.

"What the fuck?" He made his way to his bed and rubbed his eyes, wanting- no, needing to get the thought of Yoongi out of his head.

His cock rubbed against his bed as he pressed his face into his pillow. "Ah~ Fuck." He whined, which turned into a groan as he wrapped his long fingers around himself.

He moved against his skin, pumping his cock with no particular pace as he pressed his hips into his sheets, letting his tip hit the cold fabric. His face was pressed into his pillow still as he let out soft moans.

'What is wrong with me?'

The faster he went, the more he felt like he was sinning, but he loved it. Loved sinning.

He felt like he was meant for it.

"Hyung~" He gritted his teeth, and his eyes opened widely, not even realizing he had shut them to begin with. Hyung? Hyung? Really?

He cant control himself anymore.

He can't stop thinking of Yoongi.

A small knock came through his ears and he stopped himself. He was glad that he had locked the door. Glad he wasn't too loud.

"Kook, the food is done." He heard the voice of the one and only person who made him like this. His hoodie was bunched up and his cock was still in his hand. He picked up his head from the pillow, realizing he was sweaty.

"Y-Yeah?" Jungkook sounded helpless.

"Are you sure.. you don't want any?"

He cursed under his breath. "I'm sure. Just put it in the fridge-"

"What are you doing in there?" Yoongi asked as he pressed against the door. Jungkook had never been so sneaky and quiet before.

Jungkook hissed at the feeling in his stomach. He was so close before Yoongi interrupted.

"I'm not doing shit, just g-go." He said.

The harshness that came out of Jungkook made the older flinch. "Don't talk to me like that. What the hell is your problem?"

Jungkook hated to see him touching himself as Yoongi talked on the other side of the door. It was terrible, he knew. It was all terrible to begin with, anyways.

"Hyung." He lightly called out, trying to sound normal, but it failed. As he realized that he just moaned, he squeezed himself.

'That was stupid.' He thought.

Yoongi's mouth slightly opened, his hand resting against the door frame. Did he just hear that correctly? Did Jungkook just.. moan?

"Kook, open the door." He ordered.

Jungkook stopped thrusting into his hand and whined. "N-No." He bit his lip.

"Open the damn door." Yoongi rolled his eyes as he waited for the door to magically open.