Oi You damn nerd

¡ WARNING ! contains smut. If you are sensitive to this, skip to the end and read the closing please. Don't forget. I warned you

Dekus POV:

Oh sah-weet! I can't believe I stood up to him. I tell Iida and you can tell he is happy! After class I open my locker and- wtf. There's a note. I open it and it says ' Meet me in dorm 209 ' Wait..I knew whos dorm that was. It was Bakugo's. That little bitch. I can't believe the nerve. It doesn't say a time so I can go before I meet Iida or after. I'm gonna go after and hope I don't have to crash at his place because I am their past cerfew.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I get back from Iida amazing yoga class and yummy dinner, I make my way over to Kacchans dorm. He is lucky I'm even going. I'm leaving that door open just in case he attacks me though. I knock and he opens it, gesturing to walk in. I take a few steps in and he shuts the door. I'm scared. He tells me to sit on the bed. I look around and see a lot of random stuff. There is a box of condoms and I'm grossed out. I realize they were from him and Kiri. I'm glad that he is taking safety precautions. Then I look at him and and he is sweating. I'm scared he is gonna blast me but he doesn't. I look down because something catches my eye. In his gray sweatpants, I see a boner. I'm excuse me! I did not come here to fuck.... So I thought.

Bakugo POV:

He walks in and my boner gets even worse. I took out the condoms I use for shit hair. A feel of instant regret washes over me. If deku even agrees to this, will he tell Kiri. I need to gain his trust. " So... Kacchan... Why do you want me here? " He sounds fearful. I see him staring at my member. Shit. I quickly cover it with my hands. Deku looks confused then start looking around. I finally tell him ' So Deku I have realized I like you an- ' He stops me in my tracks " No, no no no. * Chuckles * I'm not letting you cheat on Kirishima with me. No way " I quickly think of something to say so it wouldn't seem like a bad idea. Instead of saying the Kirishima and I were an open relationship, I said " I broke up with him so it's fine. He wasn't good in bed anyway. " Deku looks at me confused. I look down and....boner.

Deku POV:

He tells me the most made up story in the goddanm world. But I go along with it because I now have a boner and he saw. Great. I shriek and he runs and puts his mouth over mine. I calm down. He then strokes his hand down my member. It feels good but I don't want to hurt Kirishima. I let it happen anyway. Bakugo pulls me up and we start making out. It was sweet, better then Shoto had. It was so sweet and his lips were so smooth and silky. Meanwhile, he pulled off his shirt and I did the same. As our lips touch again I hear the soft sound of his sweatpants falling to the floor. He takes them off with his underwear. I do the same. He lays me on the bed, still kissing me and out members touch. It feels so good I moan. He keeps still, no moan at all. Then he lowers down to my dick and sucks on it. I let out a moan " nngg- ahahahhhhh "  He starts humming and the vibrations are so nice. He gets on top of me with his dick in my face and I let it drop into my mouth. A double suck. Then he takes his mouth off my dick, I don't stop. I feel the saliva dripping off my dick and from his mouth onto me. Then he sucks his fingers and then starts playing and circling my hole. He just about sticks it in when Kirishima comes in. Oh shit, we are in trouble.

Bakugo POV:

I take my mouth off of Dekus hard dick and suck my fingers dry. I then put them near his opening and circle around it and stroking it, just like I would a clit when I was straight. Right as I start to stick them in. RIGHT as I get the tips of my fingers in, shit hair walks in. I totally forgot that I gave him a fucking key. Shit shit shit shit. Kirishima drops the toys he got me and stands in shock. " OHMYGODIMSOSORRYKIRISHIMA. IT REALLY ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIK- WELL YES IT IS BUT PLEASE IM SORRY * cries * " He just stands there, not a word comes out of his mouth. I hear a footsteps coming down the hall. I guess the other two hear them because Dekus eyes widened and shit hair closed the door before anyone heard anything. I'm fucked.

Kirishima POV:

After I got back from the little shop on campus to grab Bakugo some treats, I get stopped by Denki. Him and I talk for a while and then I tell him I really have to get this ice cream to Bakugo before it melts. So I say goodbye and run up the stairs because Tsyu and Ochaco were giggling while going in so I decide to give them privacy. I grab out the key meant for bakubaes dorm. I walk in, low and behold Bakugo is fucking Izuku. I drop the stuff out of shock and just stand there gaping. Izuku says something but my hearing is all fogged up. Them I hear a ribbit and a " come-on " so I shut the door before the approach and see anything.

Tsyu POV:

We pass Kirishima on our way back to the dorms. I guess he realized the Ochaco and I were trying to get it on so he takes the stairs. We beat him and we bear him pass our dorm on the way to Bakugo's. Ochaco was rubbing my clit when we hear a shriek from Deku. I quickly pull down my dress and we hope to see what it was all about. As we approach, the door shuts so I assume that something bad happened.

Nobody POV:

The word quickly spread and as Deku was treated with slightly less respect then before, Bakugo was being beaten with glares and words. Him a Deku regularly met everyday to get it on.

-----------------------------------------------------------

1083 words

There you guys have it. I finally updated. So I hope the people sensitive to this skipped. I will be posting a follow-up tomorrow for the people who didnt read this part. Don't worry, I won't post much of this because the story isn't a smut. See ya!