Fuck you

No one's POV:
" MIDORIYA SUPER SMMMAAAASSSSHHHH " * explosion sound * " DAMN NERD. YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?! YOUR TOAST! " * KABOOM *

All Might: " Young Bakugo, you need to stop this right now. One more explosion and Midoriya will die. Do you have any idea what you are doing? "

Deku: * cries *  " My-my bones! "  * Runs off *

All Might: " The winner is clearly Bakugo. Next up, Kaminari and Togoyami "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo POV:

This is bull shit. I got sent to the principal for breaking his fucking bones! He should have never challenged me.

" Katsuki. Please sit down. " ' What do you want? ' " Talk back to me again. I dare you. Anyway, I have been informed that you not only sent Izuku Midoriya to the nurse, but broke several of his bones. Is this correct? " ' Yes. Yes it was. He challenged me and he lost. My quirk is extremely powerful and he needs to watch what he says before he gets hurt. ' " That is not a good enough excuse. Only because most of his injuries were self inflicted, I shall let you off with a warning. Once more shall you come into this office for sending anyone to Recovery Girls office, I will suspend you. Anything more and you will be expelled. Do you understand? " ' Yes sir ' " Good. Now get out. "

I walked out of his office. God damn was I mad. I got back to the arena and sat next to my boyfriend, shit head.

" Aye bro. What happened in Nezu's office? " ' I'm going to get suspended if I do it again. Or expelled. ' " That's an oof man, I'm sorry. Why don't you come to my dorm tonight for some fun? " ' No I'm good, I think I'll just stay in my dorm tonight. Thanks for the offer shit hair. '

I walked off.

Deku POV:

' Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. This hurts so bad! Can you be more gentle? ' " I'm sorry the bandages hurt son but if you want to heal, this is how it has to be. "

Thankfully we have a great nurse like Recovery Girl! After sitting in her office for 3 hours getting bandaged, she kissed my wounds and now I feel better. I can't fight for 1 month though, and even then I can't fight people like Todoroki, Bakugo, or Kirishima.

I walk out of her office and go back to class. Then I walk past Iida and he asks me how I am feeling.

" Are you okay Midoriya? " ' Yes Iida, thank you. ' " Why don't you come over to my dorm for some yoga? I can make some ramen and after we can stretch and talk about school. " ' That sound great! I'll be over at 6 ok? '

I made plans with my best friend and he has to hurry to his next class. I had to go to my locker to grab my books. As I walk, I pass none other then Kachan himself.

" Hey, Deku. I was told to say sorry to you for some reason. So I'm sorry. " ' I don't accept your apology. What you did was wrong and I don't think I can ever forgive you. '." Whoa Deku, what did you just say to me? Did-did you not accept my apology? That's not like you. " ' Thanks to you, I can't fight for 1 month, and then I can't fight my challengers for another. So guess what? ' " What nerd? " ' Fuck you '

I past him and hit my shoulder again his. I then realized, I said a bad word. I CUSSED! If my mom finds out I'm toast!

Bakugo POV:

What the fuck just happened. Did he just decline my apology, say ' fuck you ', and then hit his shoulder against mine? Is he asking to die? I have no clue what his problem is, but I like it. I bet he would be good in bed with his new side. Wait a damn minute. Did I just say that? Did I just think about cheating on shit hair. I can't believe it. Kirishima is good in bed, but not great. Do I- do I like Deku? That nerd that I've hated ever since 2nd grade when I developed my quirk?

-----------------------------------------------------------

689 words.

Hello everyone. This is the first chapter of this story. I hope y'all like it. I know it's kinda short but I'll try to get over 1,00 words next time.