Have Whatever You Like

"May I take your order?" Ashley, a cashier in a Memphis, Tennessee McDonald's said. She's also my co-worker.

"May I have a Big Mac meal?" The man asked checking out Ashley's breast as she put in the order. For the past week this same man would come in and order the same thing to watch Ashley.

"Is that it?" Ashley asked. The man nodded. Ashley past him a large soft drink cup to fill it up at the soda machines.

"Creep" Ashley said walking over to me. I was slumped down with my hand printed to my face.

"Business is slow right?" Ashley asked. I looked at her and pointed at the seats.

"What do you think?" I asked.

" My cash register has had the same amount of money in it from earlier and my shift doesn't end until 5 pm. Its 8 am." I said.

"Ok, I'm here with you. A least your not working with Stella" Ashley said.

"I would quit if I had to work with her all night. I would literally murder her" I said.

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back" Ashley said. When she went in the bathroom the door of the restaurant went off. I didn't look at the door it was probably the males that wait for Ashley to take there order.

"Excuse me?" A deep voice asked.

"Yes, Good Morning Diggy?" I said in shock. I was face to face with rap's legend Rev Run son, Diggy fucking Simmons.

" May I take your order?" I continued. I admire his features as he glared at the menu above me.

"Y/n, did you see my- Diggy?" Ashley whispered stopping in her tracks. She had the same reaction as me.

"Can I get two number 4's, Three number 7's and a Apple pie" Diggy finished. I laughed at myself kind of felling stupid because I just noticed a group of people he brought with him. I put in the orders and told him the price of his order.

"Thanks" He said taking the receipt from my hand. His big, pink lips was a turn on.

" You see him too, right?" Ashley asked.

"Yes I see him get to the order" I said. She smiled and help get the orders with the workers in the kitchen. This time he came back to the register to order a few more meals to feed the whole clique. I let Ashley do it this time.

"Two Big Macs, Three quarter pounders and a Angus Wrap" Ashley said.

" Ok" was all I could say. I packed everything neatly and serparately.

"Here" I said passing Ashely two bags of food.

"Wait" I said. She stopped in her track.

"Did he want it to stay or to go?" I asked. She huffed.

" You go ask him" Ashley said sitting down.

"Bitch" I said marching out to the counter.

"I never asked, do you want it to say or to go?" I asked.

"To stay" He said. Great, I packed all this shit up and now I have to take it out.

"Ok" I said. I marched back into the kitchen and unpacked everything putting the cooked food on trays. Some of the other food weren't finished yet so we continued to cook.

"What a rush hour" My manger, Jeff said walking out his office looking at us work.

" This isn't a rush hour. There will never be rush hour in here, ever" Ashley said. I stiffed laughs and he frowned.

"What is it then?" Jeff asked

"Just a wealthy rapper coming to McDonald's" I said. He raised his eye brows.

"Who is this rapper?" Jeff asked.

"Rev Run son, Diggy" Ashley said putting the food on the tray.

"Who ever he is, just keep up the good work" Jeff said going back into his office.

"Keep up the good work" Me and Ashley mocked. We successfully feed the celebrity and his outrage. I looked at my watch and believe it or not it was 3 in the afternoon. I leave in two hours.

"Ashley, Y/n come here" Jeff said.

"What happened?" Ashley said taking the words from my brain.

"You can go home early because Stella and Rebecca are coming in to take your two hours and there shift. But you have to be here at 12:00" Jeff said going back into his office.

"Ok, I'm going to change. I talk to you in a few" I said walking to the changing room. I put on my black crop top, mid-thigh destroyed shorts, gamma 12's and a cardigan to match the blue in my sneakers. I took my uniform with me also to wash it so I can wear it tonight.

"Diggy wants you. I got a photo though" Ashley said dancing. I laughed as I walked pass her.

"Hey, nice to meet and to serve you all" I said, shaking everyone's hand. I was about to shake Diggy hand but he gave me this look. I mimic the look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I want a hug" Diggy said walking closer to me. I wasn't going to turn it down so I gave him a hug. He smelled so good I didn't want to let go. He slipped something in my back pocket but I didn't react to it. I pulled back from the hug and said my last good byes and left outside in the warm sun. I waited for Ashley.

"Finally" I teased as we walked down the small block.

"I seen you and Diggy hug. He slipped something in your back pocket" Ashley said. I nodded.

"I know, it's his number" I said showing her the piece of paper now in my front pocket.