2

The drops didn't feel as they were falling from sky.

I felt as someone was laying on me. Ah yeah, when I was falling, someone held me. And then I slowly opened my eyes.

A beautiful, pale face was looking right in front of at mine. Yes, this face was boy's but I need to mention the beauty, because it was indeed impressive. He was covering me with his body and that's why I didn't feel the drops pitilessly shooting my face. He snapped at both hands between which my head was located.

But also I paid attention to his hair. It seemed fluffy, but the rain washed all the softness away. And the droplets dripped softly on my face.

Then our views met.

He grinned with enjoyment. I didn't quite understand his reaction. But that made me blush. It was too unnatural.

"Er" I mumbled almost to myself. "I.... Um... Er.... Sorry, yeah....."

The boy continued but said: "I am so lucky. Again!"

I still found no sense in his words and kept on trying to say something.

"Please- Can..... You.... Get off- me?"

He was still upon me. And my legs were between his knees, which he snapped at. But after after a minute of looking at my embarrassed and blushed face boy got off me. He was dirty, because of the pavement dust mixed with water, but it seemed it didn't matter to boy. Oh, but his suit, indeed, looked luxury and impressive.

I also tried to wake up but I felt pain in my back. The falling told about itself. The pain automatically printed on my face. The boy noticed it and he helped me to stand up. He was carefully keeping my back with one hand and my hand with another. I said more confidently:

"I am.. so sorry! I made your suit all dirty..."

"Look at yours! You're the one who is hurt the most. It's no need to apologize" exclaimed the boy.

"Tha-than than-n-n-ks a l-l-lot for sa-sa-saving-" I didn't have time to end the sentence, as the boy covered me with his jacket, that was really warm in the middle. It was quite big and the sleeves were hanging freely.

"There was no need to do this" I said in embarrassment.

But the next thing I remember was even more unexpected than whole this event in general.

When I was almost covered by the jacket, the boy lifted it, so that our faces were not visible to other people (though there were very few people) and suddenly covered my lips with his own. That's totally abnormally... But his lips tasted pretty well... WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING-

"Don't worry about. You can turn me it back later. Oh, and I will pay for your clothes, they're so dirty because of me."

What a strange guy... He looked at my astonished face and smiled slyly as if he was sure we'd meet again and carelessly went on.

I was so surprised by what happened now, that I stayed still a few minutes (or not a few) still blushing and then also went home.

Actually, that was my first kiss. The irony was I didn't even know who I was kissed by. This guy definitely has experience in kissing, I can say. Wait... WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT SUCH THINGS? But isn't it naturally to think about your stolen first kiss? By stranger? Yes, it is. Furthermore, that's the first abnormal thing happening in my life. Jeez...

Then I remembered about boy's jacket. I totally needed to wash it. When I came back home I took off the clothes, went to the shower and with the insane stream of thoughts started hand washing the jacket.