It's Just A Summer Fling... Right?

Hey guys! This is a story i just made up! Hope you enjoy! Be kind this is a new thing for me :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

"Eden, Wake Up!!! We are here!!" Poppy screamed.

I groaned as I was violently shaken awake, screw these guys! The trip had been torture sitting in a car for 4 hours while it was 25 degrees outside, I can't believe my friends are making me do this! Away from my family and city for a whole 3 months!!

My Name is Eden Williams, I am 19 years old, I am 5 foot 7 inches tall, blue eyes, slightly tanned skin with light brown hair and natural blonde highlights. All in all an average looking teenage girl...

 My best friends, Lotte and Poppy and myself are travelling to a small town outside of our city, the city Dunedin, to be exact, to work for the summer.

Lotte and Poppy were excited to be moving away from town for the summer to earn some money for our second year at University before me I was just depressed to be away from my mum, dad and little brother Sam.

Looking around at the scenery I notice that there was not much around, lucky me! I'm going to have such a great time...

"Eden, will you stop with that face!" Poppy moaned, "This is going to be an epic holiday, with lots of cute guys!!"

Lotte and myself rolled our eyes, trust Poppy to think about boys.

Poppy is the ultimate slut but we love her anyway. She has dark black hair down to the middle of her back, with her dark Spanish skin, deep brown eyes and the body of a model any guy will fall for her. She is the outspoken one out of us and even though she has many different guys at her feet she will always be there for her girls.

"Yeh Eden! Don't worry you are going to have so much fun with us" Said Lotte giving me a supporting smile.

Lotte is the shyest person you will ever meet, but also the best friend I could wish for, she is a 5 foot 5 blonde haired pixie, she has a pretty face with sparkly green eyes. She has a steady boyfriend of 2 years named Kieran who has told us will come down in the weekends to visit her.

"I don't know guys, it's a long way from home and I'm going to miss everyone, who knows? We could hate our jobs and have a terrible boss with annoying co-workers!" I said,

We will are all working over the summer to earn money for the school year, I am working at the local supermarket behind checkouts, Poppy is working on the local tourist boat which goes across the lake to a glow worm cave  and Lotte is working at a book and DVD shop.

"Come on Eden!  Stop with the negativity! Its totally bringing me down right now." Says Poppy as she waves at some guys walking past.

"Yeh Eden it will be fine! We will all be her for each other, and if one of our jobs suck we will just quit and get a new one!" Lotte says.

"Fine I will try to act happy, even though I'm not" I sighed; I guess I'll just have to get over it.

"We are here!!" Poppy yells pulling the car up into this little holiday house.

The house was white with a royal blue roof. One the front was a new conservatory, with a big deck off the front. Once we had stumbled out of the car we went and had a look around the house.

The front door opened into the laundry and toilet the next door opened into the lounge/dining/kitchen and the walkout into the conservatory. Down the hallway we found the shower and three bedrooms. Poppy ran around trying to bags the best room while Lotte tried to get around her running to the second best bedroom. Once everyone was in a room I went for the leftover room, which was green with a big window over the deck with a small double bed in the corner and a built-in wardrobe, well I guess this is my room for the next three months. Sigh.

"Do you like your room Eden? Mine got the most comfy bed ever!" Lotte screamed from her room.

"It's great! I love it!" I lied

"Yay! This is going to be so much fun!" Lotte said

"Ok, enough with the comfy rooms, lets go and get known by some local hotties!... To the pub!!" Poppy yelled

"Seriously Poppy! Its only 2 o'clock!" I yelled back

"Who cares? I want to meet some people!" She retorted

"I've got an idea, how about the go get some food to eat, that way you get to go out Poppy and "meet" people while myself and Eden feel comfortable while you are mingling." Lotte suggested

That is the reason why I love that girl, she keeps everything running smoothly.

"I like it" Poppy said

"Ok lets go to my work then!" I replied.

Once we were in the car driving to my future work I was hoping that the people would be nice and friendly and that I wouldn't stick out and be the new girl that everyone looked at.

"Don't worry Eden, you will get on fine everyone, you always do!" Poppy said in a supporting manner.

"Yeh I hope your right" I sighed

Once we got into the supermarket my nerves picked up and I started panicking, why was I so nervous? It was just a job, wasn't it?

We were walking around the supermarket stopping to grab items at different stages. Once we got around to the beer and wine area, Poppy started picking up different bottles and caskets and putting them into the trolley.

"What are you doing Poppy?!" I yelled "We can't drink tonight! We have to be hangover-free tomorrow when going into work!"

"Relax would you! It's going to be fine ok?" Poppy said while leaning into the trolley lazily.

Because of this she pushed the trolley back words causing it to go straight into a guy holding different bottles of wine.

"Look out!" We yelled

To late, he lost his balance and went falling backwards into empty boxes of wine.

I ran over to help him up, lucky none of the wine broke and he seemed to be alright.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry! Are you ok?" I said worryingly

"Yeh I'm fine thanks that was a close one!" The guy said while standing up slowly.

Once he was vertical he looked me straight in the eyes, he was cute!!! He had short curly dark brown hair, brown eyes and had quite a good build. Standing at around 6 foot.  All in all my type of guy!

"I'm Eden, by the way." I said getting over his good looks slowly.

"I'm Jayden" He said with a cute grin on his face, did he have an accent?

"Once again I am so sorry about that" I said turning to leave.

But as I was leaving Poppy grabbed my arm and turned me back to Jayden.

"Jayden, Eden starts work here tomorrow, I hope you will show her around and, make her feel at home." Poppy said with a wink towards Jayden

I am actually going to kill her!

Jayden chuckled "Sure I can't wait to get to know you better" he said directly to me.

I gulped, was this a good idea? How would I be able to work around this guy!

 "Sounds good, ok see you tomorrow then." I said and with that we left him to his job.

"Oh my frickin god! Did you see that guy! He was totally checking you out Eden!" Poppy yelled

"Aww Edens going to have a boyfriend soon!" Lotte chirped in.

"You guys stop! I can't believe you did that Poppy! He will probably stay away now!" I exclaim

"I wouldn't worry about that Eden, he looked like he really wanted you" Lotte said

And for some reason that put a smile on my face, did I already like Jayden? Oh no this is a bad start!!

Hope you guys liked it! Vote and Comment with thoughts thanks!