"I need you three here for a minute" "why" I ask and she licks her lips "please just get your brother and the girl" I nod walking off to where the other shower was running.

I knocked on one stall calling for Fin and Claudia,soon we're all infront of her and she takes a deep breath "the others want me to make sure none of you are bit before I put them in danger.

"Meaning?" I ask and her lip twitches slightly "strip" she says like it's nothing "excuse me?" I ask and she runs a hand over her face "listen,I don't want the rest to feel insecure around you three,I need to make sure your clean or they will send you back out there,I can't make this any more simpler,so just listen to me"

Claudia drops the towel she had around her body like it's nothing she does a slow twirl for the girl hands raised and she gets waved off,she notices my staring and shrugs.
"I've been groped,beaten,clothes shred to nothing and almost raped her wanting to make sure I'm not bit so I can join their crew and not go back out there? This is so small compared to what's out there" she takes the towel going back to the stall swinging her naked ass,ok sis.

Fin gets ready to drop his towel and the girl holds her hand up turning around she hits her head lightly multiple times on the metal locker for a second she takes a deep breath turning back around.

She nods and I quickly turn when he pulls his towel off ,I don't wanna see him naked,after a few seconds he walks away and we're left alone,there's no easy way to do this... Guess I have to.

I pull the black tank top off left in the black bra I pull the socks and camo pants off being left in the cotton panties... Gotta admit shit is comfy but I prefer thongs and lace though,I turn around too refusing to let her see more than that.

She nods when I was done going to walk out,she didn't even react when she saw me almost naked I mean a gulp or blown eyes... Damn she's cold.

"What about you?" I ask before she opened the door "doc will check me out"

"You have a doctor?" "Something like that" she says walking out completely, something like that? Okay.

I put the clothes back on grabbing a face towel that was down walking back to the stall I was in I cleaned my boots making sure they we're smelling good and dirt free.

I wanna make a good first time impression,plus I wanna feel good too,I put em on walking back into the locker room,I grab a small lotion applying some on my hand and neck throwing the rest into my bag.

I grab a pull neck, putting it on and a leather jacket feeling better "damn if you would have joined the army I'd be scared of you!" I turn around finding Fin in almost the same clothes but of his size.

I hug him and I feel something pulled over my head "I pull away checking finding a traffic officers helmet. He hits the ground with his foot standing up straight saluting me "reporting for duty short ass madam ma'am!" He says making me a laugh.

"Goofball" i grumble hitting his head lightly making him chuckle,I take off the helmet putting it down as Claudia comes dressed up too,she carries a small bag,i pick my bag too going to walk out.

"Why do you both have bags?" Fin asks puzzled and I chuckle at his dumb ass ,I grab a small empty one giving it to him I pick up a vest and Claudia gets him some pants "ooh" he nods grabbing an underwear,pull neck and socks for himself dumping them in the bag carelessly, swinging it into his shoulder.