Prologue

"Do you want it?" She said smiling as she sat on top of me, rubbing hers against mine. Her juice is lubricating my manhood and I can't stop the twitching. I can't stop being so hard and I don't want to. But I want to see her face. She blindfolded me and cuffed both of my hands and tied my feet to the bed's bars. I can feel my body heat up as she slowly rubs hers, going up and down, teasing.

"I want you, please..." I pleaded while breathing so heavily, sweating, feeling the sensation.

"Really now?" The warmth from her mouth is now tickling my ear as she whispered softly. She gently blew on my ear, giggled a little, and moved back. I moaned and let out a gasp as I felt the arousing feeling of a tongue gently caressing my erected manhood, slowly moving, licking every inch of me.

"Louder! Say you want it more than anything!"

Her voice sounded happy, but in a mischievous way as her hand stroked up and down, holding it while her tongue licking the head. Shit! I just hate but love the feeling of her tongue playing the tip and feel the circular motions over and over.

"I want you more than anything else! Please!" There. I shouted. Being obedient as I am, I can't hold back anymore. I want to feel her; my dick inside her wet and hot flesh. I want all of her and I can't help myself.

"Good boy," She giggled again and kissed the head of my manhood and sat on top of me.

"Be a good boy and moan as much as you like." My aroused body shivered and slowly, she inserted my manhood inside her.

The hot and wet walls inside her squeezed it as it went in. I can hear her moan as she moved, going up and down slowly. My manhood is loving it so much that even inside, it can't stop twitching. Both of us were moaning. The pleasure she's giving to me is the most amazing feeling in my whole entire existence.

She moved her body faster, leaned forward, and started kissing my lips. Our tongues played with each other, gently caressing the other, and her hand pulled my hair as her hips moved faster. I can feel her soft breasts against my chest and her nipples were hard.

"I can't hold it any longer!" My body is overwhelmed with the ecstasy of her fast movement and her nipples caressing my chest each time she move. Even after what I said, she still kept moving and even hugged me. The face of the beautiful angel in my chest, hugging me, moaning as her hips moved in a fast motion that no aroused body could ever ignore the lust within.

"Just come. You can come inside if you like." Her sweet, sweet voice panting, breathing heavily, moaning is granting me permission to come inside her. I've never came inside her but I've always wanted to.

Every time I jerk off at home, I always imagine that she'll let me come inside her. Usually, she tells me to come inside her mouth or inside her ass and sometimes on her breasts but this is the first time she wanted me to shoot it inside.

Her lips touched my lips again. Her saliva, her tongue and her lips are amazing. It's turning me on even more.

"I can't hold it any longer!"

I came, and I came inside her and groaned. She still kept moving and moving and I can hear the joy from her laugh. She's having fun. It felt good as I released it inside her.

"You came a lot." She teased as her hips still kept moving, but now in a slow pace. She leaned forward and gave a peck on my cheek.

I can hear her soft laughs, the sweet voice but with such irony. She took off the blindfold and there I saw her beautiful face; blushing as she looked at me seductively. Sweat and exhaustion embraced my body.

"Look. Your come's coming out." She gleefully said, rocking her body, seeing her on top of me with my semen flowing out from her. She fastened her pace and there again; the sweet sensation.

"We're still not done yet. I want you to come 9 more times, Okay?" She chuckled as she moved while unlocking the cuffs from my hands. 9 more times? Damn. Guess today's going to be a long day. My hands are now free from the bed. Now able to sit, I hugged her soft, sweaty body and continued moving. She moaned and moaned and hugged me back, with the lewd noises coming out from her womanhood.

I've always wanted to come inside her, and today that fantasy of mine was fulfilled. But, as it did a great feeling of ecstasy on me, somehow I felt somewhat disgusted with myself. I felt good, but I felt bad. Why her? Of all the people, why a person like her got to carry a heavy weight like this? Why corrupt something so pure and let them be like this?