Guidance

Sansa found herself surrounded by dogs and Bolton men when a low growl gains their attention. Sansa's eyes fly up as she begs the gods for help when out of the dark a huge wolf walks. It appeared to be a direwolf above the height of a pony and by its side a cloaked figure. "Hands off my little girl you bastards."
"Noah."
Just as Sansa speaks her name Noah springs forward and so does the massive beast and it takes close to no time until not one of them is left alive. "Lady Sansa!" Emerging from the cold forest Brienne of Tarth and Tyrions old squire rush to them. Before either of them can even think about attacking the cloaked figure Sansa throws herself into their arms, taking off the hood and revealing a face that Brienne and Pod are very familiar with. "Lady Mars.", the boy smiles as Noah holds Sansa in her arms, rubbing her back. "I've come for you, my sweet. I am here. I'll take you to your family.", Noah says, speaking gently to the girl. "I missed you so much. I'll never leave without you again.", Sansa whimpers. "It's alright, my sweet. I am here. Come on. Let us leave. Jon is waiting for us." She wraps her cloak around Sansa and then helps her onto her horse. "Prometheus! Lead on." The giant direwolf runs ahead of them while Noah has her horse gallop after him. "Come with us.", she calls to the two others and both do as asked of them. Sansa is tucked tightly against Noah's warm body. Her arms wrapped around the one person in this world she felt like she could truly trust aside from her immediate family.

Noah keeps riding hard and without a break until she passes into Castle Black, jumping off the horses back and helping Sansa down. The girl keeps a hold of her friends hand as they both watch Jon walk down the stairs. "Go on.", Noah smiles and Sansa immediately rushes towards him, while from amidst the free folk, that Brienne looks at with distaste and Pod with curiosity, Tormund makes his way over to the beautiful woman. "The big woman. Who is she?", he asks and Noah cracks a smile. "Her name is Brienne of Tarth. She was a guard to the Lord the red woman had murdered with blood magic.", Noah tells Tormund. "Brienne..", he mumbles before lowering his voice further, his lips almost against her ear. "I like it." Noah laughs softly and gently nudges him away. "Tell her that and not me. But I will cheer you on." "I had already started to miss you, little witch." "You flatter me." He winks at her with a grin before turning to make his advances. Noah knew nothing would come from it but she still found the idea of the pair of them amusing. "Noah." It was Sansa who called her. Holding out her hand so that she knew Noah to be by her side. With a smile the Winterrose hurries to the auburn haired girl, taking her hand into hers and guiding her into the castle Black for some food, following right behind Jon.
Sansa hungrily devours the soup placed in front of her, while Noah has taken to sitting right by her side, keeping her hand on the girls lap as she watches her eat with a tender smile. "This is good soup.." Sansa glances over at Jon, then continues to speak. "Do you remember the pies old nan used to make?" "With the peas and onions.." The cousins share a tender smile at the thought. "We never should have left Winterfell." "Don't you wish we could go back to the day we left? I want to scream at myself.. 'Don't go idiot!' " Jon glances over at Noah who answers his look. He responds softly. "How could we have known?"
"I'll leave you two to talk..", Noah says, her voice gentle. "No!" Sansas hands immediately grab hers. "I'll just be right outside. I don't think I can subject poor Brienne to Tormunds awful attempt at trying to get into her bed.", Noah chuckles with a wink to the girl, brushing her thumbs over her hand, a soft smile on her lips. "Noah?" "Yes?" "Do you still love me?" Noah raises her eyebrows. "Why do you think I don't?" "I left you there with them.. didn't I? I just ran away without you." "Sansa.. I do not blame you for anything. If anything I can be thankful that I got to spend a few more days with Oberyn before he died. And for getting the chance to see Tywin Lannister himself bolted to the wall of the privy. I love you. Just like I did any day before that. Just like I will until the last one." Noah presses a kiss to the girls cheek and Sansa smiles softly. "Thank you." "For what?" "Everything." Noah gets up. "You know damn well I don't like you thanking me for anything." "I still did it and I don't regret that." Noah chuckles. "I've missed you, my sweet. Just call for me if you need me."
She gets onto her feet, gently brushes through Jons dark curls, pressing a kiss to his cheek, then leaves the two to talk in silence.

Outside she indeed finds Tormund attempting to flirt with the obviously very uncomfortable Brienne. She can't help but laugh. "Easy there, Giantsbane. Don't overwhelm her with your reeking charm." "Little witch!", he laughs, turning to her as she approaches, patting his shoulder. "Left 'em so quickly?" "I thought as siblings they should get a chance to speak alone. Sansa first didn't want to let me go but I think they should have a moment." The wild red haired man grins. "Want 'im all for yourself, ay?" "That's disgusting. Don't ever say that again.", Noah laughs, shivering at the innuendo. "What? Ye aren't really his mother, are ye?" He barks out in laughter. "Nor am I really a Winterrose or Siren. But what does it matter when one believes it?", Noah chuckles, already used to the mans antics. Although he tended to sometimes annoy her in the mildest bit. "The wise one has spoken. Honestly only old fucks should talk like that." "I don't know if you've just complimented or insulted me but I'll think you've intended the the latter.", Noah says, rolling her eyes. "What did ye expect? Ye told me to go get fucked by a hog." "After you told me you'd like me riding you like a beast.", Noah says, raising an eyebrow while Brienne now looks highly uncomfortable. "Do ye blame me?" "Not really. Most men just have more charm in asking. Therefore I have more charm while rejecting." "Got me there little witch." They exchange a grin.
"I'm in the mood for a little spar. What do you say?"
Tormund grins widely. "Not no. That's for sure."