Chapter 21:Jinchuuriki Revived!

Means Thinking
Means People in your mind/Timeskips and P.O.V's
Means Author's note

Now Onto the Story
---------------------------------------------------------

Yo peeps! Wanted to let ya'll know i have a Seven deadly sins story on my profile if you want go check it out!

(Y/n) P.O.V

I Stared at Deidara as he and his bird flew off once again, Me Naruto and Kakashi chased after them.

Though, this time they had a plan surprisingly Kakashi has a Sharingan and intends to use Kamui.

(Y/n):If you fail...Well..I'll kill him myself...

I thought as we chased after him i looled at Kakashi as he was focusing his chakra, i dashed past them and ran across the wall i leaped at Deidara trying to catch him but...well....He dodged.

I landed on the other wall as i kept running after him.

Naruto:Sensei are you ready yet?...

Kakashi:Hold your horses Naruto, remember i don't have as much chakra as you.

He said to the Nine tails Jinchuuriki i looked at the two of them then at Deidara.

(Y/n):Better do it quickly..I'm starting to get bored...

I thought to myself again as i kept running after him.

(Y/n):Hey, um..Sensei(i guess...) Are you about ready yet?

I had asked since..Honestly i was getting bored to death!

Kakashi:My preperations are complete..

He said revealing his eyes that have transformed into the mangekyou Sharingan.

Naruto:So..That's what you were telling us about?...

Kakashi:That's right my new sharingan, Now let's go Naruto, (Y/n)!

He yelled out as we both nodded, the three of us sped up as we chased after Deidara.

Naruto:Kakashi sensei don't sweat it if it doesn't work cause if it doesn't then I'll make sure to settle things once and for all.

Kakashi:Yeah I'm sure you will if it comes to that.

He said as i sighed.

(Y/n):i don't want to be an ass but save the touchy touchy feelings stuff when we take him down?...

Naruto:Uh...sure i guess?...

Kakashi:Time to give it a try..,(Y/n) Naruto Fallback a little.

(Y/n:Hmm?...alright!

I said as me and Naruto went a little behind Kakashi.

He focused his eyes on Deidara as his eye's power activated.

Kakashi:Mangekyou Sharingan!

He said as Deidara started looking distorted his body started being sucked in like a spiral form.

We kept after Kakashi as he kept his eyes trained on Deidara the spiraling went faster as the world around Deidara started being distorted.

Me and Naruto climbed up the wall, Well naruto climbed i ran up the wall as Kakashi sucked in part of Deidara's arm cutting it off.

(Y/n):He missed huh...

I said in a low voice making sure Naruto couldn't hear me.

Kakashi tried again as Deidara Started becoming distorted again but this time it was even bigger the distortion was a lot more focused as his body was being sucked into a spiral though he flew into the tree's and escaped.