3 - acceptance

bridgette's pov

// recess time

"i feel like fainting, guys. julian is so handsome! he's so attractive! i cannot handle this anymore." allison screamed.

"ye, he's he most attractive person in the world, i cannot handle his god like facial features," if hazel is an emoji for sure she's the face with a heart in each eyes.

it looks like overreacting souls are in their body right now. i won't deny it, julian is truly god like. he's attractive. he's handsome. he's cute. he got these beautiful blue eyes, and an alluring smile. but they're still overreacting.

"oh guys, i'll pay for your meals, since i already met my prince charming." patricia said, not minding her bills. what kind of girl would do that? pay the bills of her friends just because she's in love?

"so, what do you like to buy bridgette?"

"burger and fries are fine with me."

"how about you three?"

"it's up to you, you're disturbing our daydreams." they chorused.

patricia ordered at the counter and i opened the pages in the harry potter book that i've brought. this is what i do, instead of daydreaming about boys.

"girls, bridgette is out of place already." morisette noticed me, finally.

"of course she'll be, because she can't relate to us. duh," hazel rolled her eyes. at me? i don't care.

"okay, we're gonna ask you, don't you really have feelings for him?"

"he's attractive and cute and all. but we still don't know him. i bet you guys haven't even talked to him. all you know is that he's god like. you guys doesn't even know his age and stuffs about him."

"woah, that's deep." allison said. they all laughed.

this is the disadvantage part of being a boyish. you're always out of place. you can't and won't relate.

"guys, here are your meals." we all lift her heads to see patricia putting our meals down. she just came from the counter.

i held my fries and started eating. we still have ten more minutes before the bell will ring. still long enough to finish this.

"oh my god." allison said while looking at something behind me.

i looked behind and saw julian coming to our table.

"hi, bridgette. can we talk? just for a little amount of time." he smiled.

patricia nudged me with her elbow. i looked at them one by one. morisette is obviously hiding her smile. allison is straightly looking at julian's face. hazel is smiling from ear to ear.

"sure. can we just talk about it at lunch time? the bell is about ring and i haven't finish these." i showed my meals.

"no problem."