Shopping

After kouha was done with your hair u looked in the mirror astonished. "Wow that looks really kou-I mean my prince." I said trying not to correct myself. "I told u to call me kouha." He said very pissed
(This is the hair style)

" He said very pissed (This is the hair style)

" sorry kouha."you said while lowering your head down. "nah it's  all right just remember this next time call me by my name ok" kouha said was giving you a warm smile. " oh the carriage  is here now let's go" he pulled you.
(After a while the carriage stoped at the market)
Kouha POV:
I was pulling u for the whole time. We stoped at a store for jewelry's. I was looking at something to buy when i saw you looking at at an earring with big smile.
"Do you want it." I asked you. You seemed startled. "Uhm.....no...." she said no but her eyes are looking at it like she is gonna die of she doesn't get it.
"Hey lady I want this"
Your POV:
We went to a jewelry shop. I was looking around and when I saw these beautiful earrings. (Look at pic on top you well see the earring on the girl) I mean they have looked simple but to me they looked awesome. I looked down at the price. Hell no how could something so cute and simple be this much.
(If all want to now how much there where it was 350 $)
I couldn't stop looking at them.
"Hey do you want them" kouha startled me. "Uhm....no.." I said lying. I mean I want them sooooooooooo much but I can't Afford them. You sighed in disappointment. ' oh well I should have never put my Hope up' I thought while enjoying looking at them since I well never have them.
" hey lady I want this." Kouha yelled at the shop lady and pointed at the ratings. "W-What" I was so surprised.
____________________________________

hey guys sorry for not updating sooner. I will try my best to update on time.

Pls check out my other work. 😊
And I also hope u all like this I tried my best since it did this in one day.