The Taste Of His Lips

(Hi! My phone cracked right next to the keyboard and it's SUPER difficult for me to type, so if I have some mistakes and/or it takes me forever to publish, please forgive me.)

My eyes widened but I didn't reject the kiss. I put my hands on the sides of his cheeks and rubbed his cheek bones slightly with my thumb. Both of our eyes we're shut yet I assume we both smiled. We parted yet he didn't let go of my hips, he just pulled me closer.

"Wow... Uh... That was..." I couldn't find any words. Amazing? Perfect? Lovely? "Why'd you do that...?"

"You looked like you needed it." He licked his lips like he wanted more. "Was it too much...?"

"Uh..." It was not enough! "... It was... It was nice..."

"Mhm... So, I have a idea... But I'll only keep going if you're okay with it." I nodded slightly.

"Yeah... I am..." I took away my hands and awaited his response.

"Okay, good. This'll be fun~." He pulled me over to the bed and pinned me down, one hand on my stomach and another on my wrists to keep them above my head. He kissed me again, then again, and again... I an too busy enjoying it, I don't want to count anymore. He put his tongue in my mouth and danced around with mine. I felt my face get hot and red as his hand trailed up my shirt and rubbed my chest. Dear god, I just met this guy, what am I doing? A knock came from the door and Dominic jumped, untangling himself from me and walking over to the door. "Yeah?" He wiped a line of saliva off his lower lip.

"Hey, uh, I wanted to tell Ryder that Mom's on her way home, and maybe we don't tell her about what happened...?" Alexa looked at me sheepishly.

"But," Dominic ruffled his eyebrows, "we have to-"

"Yeah, we won't. It's okay." I sat up and fluffed up my hair. "It's okay, Dominic."

"Oh thank god! I'd be in so much trouble! Like, I'd die!" Alexa walked away and blabbled to herself some more.

"Wow. Uh, that was different." Dominic shut the door and sat next to me. "Hey... I might have to go soon... And I probably won't be back for a little while."

"What? Why?" I asked and scooted closer to him.

"Well, I'd rather not have you see me with bruises and cuts."

"Oh... I forgot about that..." I hugged his arm. "I don't want you to get hurt...!!!"

"Aww..." He ruffled, fluffed, and messed with Mt hair. "Quit being so cute." He smiled. "But I don't want to risk you getting hurt. My Brothers and Dad won't stop abusing me just because you're there, they won't care."

"Maybe... I can help though..."

"No, no, no, no, no, no. I can't fight back, it's disrespectful!"

"But... But... It's disrespectful to... To hit you..."

"I know, I know, but trust me, I'll be fine."

"Dominic..."

"What?"

"... One more night...? Then maybe in the morning I'll convince you to take me..."

"But the sun, won't it hurt you?"

"I have many jackets, sweat pants, and everything to cover me completely... Just... Please consider it..." I layed down and he layed next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist again and pulling me into his chest.

"I'll consider it." We laughed slightly and closed our eyes, falling to sleep.

Dream

I ran through the field in a T-shirt and jeans with a wide smile, giggling and snickering as Dominic chased after me. I looked at my hands and gasped. My skin had no freckles, the sun wasn't hurting me, I was... Normal. I stopped running and Dominic tackled me into the grass, nuzzling my neck and ticking me.

"Caught you!!!" He laughed, he let me go and we both stood up to catch our breath. A sudden burning filled my body as the freckles returned and the sun scorched my sun once more. I crumbled to the ground and screamed in pain.

Dream Ends

My eyes opened and I gasped, looking around and sighing. I was back in my room, Dominic held me close, and the windows were shut. I wonder where Mom is. I squirmed our of his grasp and walked into the kitchen to see Mom scolding Alexa and Alexa crying.

"If your Father wasn't on a business trip, I'd send you to live with him!!!!" Mom paced back and forth. "What am I going to do with you?! That boy in there with Ryder, he's going to hurt Ryder too!!!! Ryder isn't like us, Alexa!!! He is different!!! You know that!!! I hate to say it, but he's weak!!! He can't survive without us and you can't invite people over that have the slightest possibility to push him closer to death!!!!" Tears filled my eyes and ran down my cheeks as I ran into my room and slammed the door. Dominic shot up and ran over to me, he wrapped his arms around me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

"No! Not at all!!" I buried my face into his chest and he just continued to hold me. "Mom! She- she- she said I was going to die! She said I was weak!!!" I cried.

"Come on, let's get out of this hectic environment." He walked me over to the window and opened it. I slid on a jacket and jumped out the window with Dominic, running to his car and hiding in the trunk from the sun.