Chapter 4 (Short)

Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 - Los Angeles, California

I stood in the gym hunched over as I panted for my breath. I had my black weightlifting belt around my waist with my black Nike shorts with a pair of all-red Air Max 90s with a red Nike compression sleeveless t-shirt. A lot of things were running through my mind. Things including his wrestling career. And my family legacy.

For the first time in over a month, I was gonna be booked on Smackdown Live tonight in Ontario. Over the past few weeks, I had been frustrated with my booking since they had me on live events over the past few weeks. I had been in the gym a bit more and I had been working on an idea that my older sister, Desiree had presented me with: To start a clothing line. It was something that I definitely wanted to do. I had been house shopping, spending time with friends and family and working on my own in-ring ability.

I wiped the sweat off my head before I walked back over to the pull-up bar with the silver titanium chain around my neck with a 50-pound weight. I reached up and touch the bar grunting as I started to lift himself up.

Thea was looking down at her phone texting her brother back and forth in her workout clothes as she looked up once she approached the door. She looked up to see me working out. She looked me up and down as she bit her lip looking at the definition of my muscles. She shook her head making her regain her focus and walk into the gym. She sighed as she put her hair up in a ponytail and put in her earbuds and walked over to a treadmill to warm up. She turned her head and watched as I continued to workout making her bite her lip again before turning around to focus on her workout.

"Shit." She heard me say making her turn around watching as I dropped down from the bar. I took off the chains and dropped them on the floor before I took off his shirt and threw it off to the side. I looked around before I locked eyes on Thea, who was looking back at me. I smiled at her before I walked over to the treadmills.

"So I called you about an hour ago and I asked you if you wanted to come with me but you didn't answer but now you decide to come down."

"I was getting ready and then I came down here, I decided to try and work on my glutes." She said looking at me as I leaned up against the machine.

"I don't know, they look pretty good." I attempted to flirt but she turned around looked me before rolling her eyes. I had a love-hate relationship with her Latina attitude. Sometimes, I liked it and sometimes I didn't like it. Most of the time, I didn't like it but today in her current state and her current outfit, I loved it.

"If you keep staring, I'm gonna dropkick you." Thea said as she stopped the machine and looked at me momentarily.

"Alright damn, well, guess, I'll see you at the arena, Mamacita." I replied as I gave her one final wink before turning around to go back to my workout. She gave me one final glance and exhaled before turning around to focus on her workout.

A/N: I'm gonna try my best to try to keep this one going and update more. See ya guys next time.