two

Harry's POV

I walk into art class that had no more than 20 students in that class. I see Mr. Garnier in front of the class sitting at his desk on his phone. I quietly walk to the last desk at the back and put my head down on the desk. I thought I was excited to start the day at a new high school, I never thought I was going to be this nervous. I hear someone slam a hand on my desk that scared the life out of me. My head shoots up and all I see was a boy with blonde hair staring at me.

"I'm sorry- woah!" The boy in front of me said. I gave him a questioning look before realizing, he's probably looking at my lips.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to see who you were because you don't look very familiar. Hi, I'm Niall, what's your name?" He asked with a grin on his face. He looks like a nice person I guess.

"This is my first day here, I'm Harry," I mumbled quietly.

"Nice to meet you Harry. Welcome to this shitty place we all call school." Niall said in a joking manner.

"Thanks I guess," I grinned lightly because Niall seems interesting.

"Where are you from Harry?" Niall asked.

"I'm from Holmes Chapel," I said suddenly frowning again because I truly hate that place.

"To be honest I have no idea where that is, I'm from Ireland so I'm not very familiar with the rest of England." Niall said. Now I know why he has a strong Irish accent.

"It's a small town further up,"

"Ah, I see. So why did you move down here to London?" Niall asked.

"U-uhm.. My mum just wanted to start something new I guess and brought me and my sister down to live in London." I half lied because my mum did want to start something. But I wanted to start something new more than she did.

"Aww, that's good. Well London is a great city. I've been here since the beginning of high school and I loved it." Niall said.

"Why did you move here if you were from Ireland?" I asked changing the subject to Niall.

"Well, long story short, my house got burnt down 2 years ago because of an accidental fire. So I'm living with my cousins who are insanely rich while my parents are back home working their asses off to re build the house." Niall said while staring at the ground while bitting his lip.

"I'm so sorry," I said because that must suck for Niall. He lost his house and now he doesn't get the chance to see his family as often.

"It's alright, I mean that's life. It could've happened to anyone." Niall said.

Suddenly the school bell goes off and class has officially begun. Mr. Garnier calls out students name from alphabetical from the piece of paper he was holding. We simply raised our hands and say "here" when our name has been called. My name was  called 2nd last from the list of students because the letter s is near the alphabet if you didn't know that.

"Alright class, there is no drawing or painting within the couple of weeks. First we are just going to introduce ourselves and get comfortable in this space." Mr. Garnier said. He couldn't be more than 30, his biceps are huge and he has a little stubble on his jaw. I would lie if I didn't think he was hot because hell, he looks like he could an underwear model.

"Alright, I want you all to get up and push your desks to the side and we will make a circle." Everybody did as they were told and in about 2 minutes the whole class ended up in a circle. I was beside Niall and a girl that chews her gum so loud it was irritating.