The world of insanity

I looked out my window to see a brown recluse. You'd think I'd scream or run. No. I watched it spin it web till dawn. As I was watching, a fly flew to its death into the web. I saw it struggle thinking it might survive until it was stricken with the fangs of the spider. Causing it to move and jerk until the small soul left its body while the venom turned its insides to liquid.

Yes strange I know but think. Could you do anything? Why wouldn't you look? To seem normal when you know your insides tell you to watch its suffering. If I had known I could block out the normality of the world to open our biggest fears I would've done it sooner. From watching the insect die I had seen how everyone controlled one another. If you see a woman standing before a cliffs ledge, you know you'd feel the twisting and turning of your soul whispering to you. Saying "You have the control, are you going to be the dominant beast in this world of misfits and mid guided souls, or are you going to be a person also shown that normality is humanity. Don't listen to your soul if you want to be control listen to it if you know it's something you no longer can hide.
💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬
(A/N) HEYO
IM NICOLE AND NO IM NOT CRAZY THESE ARE POEMS I CREATED TO MAKE WONDERFUL MADNESS OKAY CARRY ON. 🍑💨
💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬