I called his phone and he didn't answer. I texted him and asked him where was the studio at. I rose up out the bed and looked in the closet to see what I was gon where just to kick it in the studio with him. I just put on a cropped hoodie and some sweats and my Jordan's. I didn't wanna over dress. My hair was up in one of my lil high buns. No make up just lip gloss and lashes. Shit I was looking like Lynn when I stepped out. My phone started ringing.

It was a FaceTime from Montana, I answered and he was smiling. "I sent you the address mamas" he said. I smiled. "Oh okay I'll be there give me like 10 mins" I gathered my purse and keys and I locked the door and left out. I clicked the address and the GPS said it was 20 mins away. I started up my red Jeep and bumped some old school music as I pulled off.

I pulled up in the parking lot after 10 mins. I rung the buzzer. "Who is it ?" Asked Montana. "It's ya girl" I said. He buzzed the door and I walked down the stairs into this nicely furnished studio. It was basement studio. Montana looked over at me and smiled. "Shit I ain't even think you was coming" he said. "Yeah you know I was" I said. He smirked. "You wanna drink, my homie got weed,  wassup ?" He said all at once. "I'll take a lil drink" I said. He pointed to a table that had patron, Rem and Hennessy.

I walked over and poured me up a cup. I sipped it down and poured down some more. "Aye, chill girl" said Montana. "I am damn I can't test it out before I really pour my drank" I said. "Yeah but don't be getting overly drunk" he said. I laughed. I walked back to him and sat down next to him and he showed me how to make beats.  He was drinking too and next thing I knew that liquor kicked me. Whole time he explaining the beats. I'm just staring at his ass. "You know some, you fine as hell baby" I said.

He stopped and looked at me and then smirked. "Thanks I get that a lot" he said. "Don't be nochalant" I said. "I'm not" he said. I felt on his leg. "Don't act like when you laid in my bed with me naked you ain't wanna fuck me crazy" I said. I was drunk as fuck just being nasty as fuck. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll tear yo ass up and you would be scared to come back" he said. "Ouuuu, I like that" I said. I got up and kinda staggered. He grabbed me and held me. "Aye no sit down, you not drinking no more" he said. I stared at him biting my lips.

"Look just stop doing that freaky shit cause you too drunk I'm not about to fuck you" he said. I wasn't all that drunk but I was fucked up  anyway.  I leaned in and kissed him he pulled back. "Come on girl" he said. "Fine you wanna act all not interested" I said  I pushed him and made him sit down on the couch. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. He started kissing me back. I must've turned him on cause he was holding me close making me feel him getting hard.

He stopped me and told me "Nah we not finna do this here". I stopped and smiled. "Let's go to my house den" I said. "Ight but, I'm driving, cause you drunker than me" he said. He drove my Jeep all the way back to the house. Soon as we got in the house wasn't no hesitation. I started kissing him again. "Where we going, yo room ?" He asked. "Boy he'll nah my walls thin" I said. "Yeah I don't want them hearing me tear yo ass up" he said. He picked me up and I pointed toward the room in the basement. Soon as I got down there he pulled my sweats off quick and threw my panties to the side.

I ain't get a chance to slide my shirt off before he started eating me. "Oh shit" I moaned. "Wait lemme...let me take my shirt off" I said. He still ain't stop, I just slide my shirt and bra off and let him finish. Montana is a strong ass man, he was holding my thighs so tight I couldn't even move. "Mmmm, I'm cumming nigga" I moaned. "Shh-shit" I moaned again. He lifted his head up and his whole face was covered in juices. He just looked at me like he was ready to rip me apart.

I bit my lips and grabbed my titties. I watched him take his shirt off. He was tatted up all over his back and chest. He pulled his shorts off den them draws with him. My jaw dropped. "Oh my" I said. He was big, and I never seen this big before. He smiled at me . "You ready ?" He asked. "Who you think you finna kill with that ?" I asked. He pulled me by my thighs and held them up. He knocked on my shit with his thang and den dipped the tip in me.