wrath of fear

Leah stepped out of the bathroom. there was nobody here not even a soul. Leah looked at Thomas's dead corpse. "Jesus you really gave him hell didn't you." Leah said. I could feel the sickness down in Leah's stomach. "I didn't even know I can do that." I responded. Leah walked away from Thomas's dead body. the cold blood poured from his body like a fountain. "hey fuck face." Jack said. Leah looked at Jack. "I really don't have time for this." Leah yelled. "why to busy crying into your pillow because your petty excuse for a friend is dead." Jack laughed. Leah's eyes dripped with tears. "Your eye is white now, and its just as hideous as his." Jack claimed. "please s-stop." Leah could barely speak. "I always hated that hideous face of his." I said. "you know your friend deserved to die." Jack said. he laughed with a face with the most disgusting grin. "nobody cared about him not even his dead and retarded parents." He replied. Leah's tears poured as if it was raining. I had to do something. "that's enough ass hat." I yelled. Jack looked around in fear. "who said that." Jack said. Leah's other eye turned white. Leah tried to resist it but I can't let that happen. I am dead and Leah's paying the price for it. the anger inside me grew more intense by the second. I know I'm putting to much stress for Leah but I cant let Jack dishonor my family like that or Leah. Leah's body started twitching turning into a creatures face. Leah began to grow taller, her skin started to grow soft black feathers, her arms turned into wings, her legs turned into talons, Her mouth turned into a beak. but it hurt Leah. I could hear Leah's bones broke and healed over and over. but I wasn't the one in pain, it was Leah. I can feel her pain. I assume she can also feel my pain as well. Leah's body took the form of a large bird. "you prey on the wounded." I said. the dark feathers on my body blew through the wind. Jack fell to the ground scared crawling next to a locker. "you are weak, you have bullied us for the last time." I said with a deep and creaky tone in my voice.  "now its your turn to suffer." I replied. 

Jack ran down the stairs. before he reached the last step that he tripped and fell face first into the floor. his nose began to bleed. The scent of his blood filled the air. I could smell the blood pouring from his nose. he got back up and ran for the door. I sprout my wings and flew down chasing him to the door. before he could reach the door I kicked him down another set of stairs. his body broke through a wall breaking it into another room. his whole body was broken. He was on the floor in pain and squealing. he just laid there crawling on his belly. I turned his body to look at his blood covered face. I pressed my foot in his stomach digging my talons into his chest. Jack screamed in pain. I pressed my foot harder. I could hear the bones in his chest crack. "this is way more fun than Thomas." I whispered. Jack looked at me. "You killed your boyfriend?" Jack asked. I dug my talons deeper. Jack screamed and riled in pain. "Leah didn't kill him, that was me, Zack." I responded. "and now its your turn to feel the pain that you inflicted." I said. Jack cried in fear. I licked the tears from his eyes. the taste was heavenly. I sliced my wing into his neck and tore a gaping hole. Jack yelled in pain. I turned him over and I dug my talons into his back until I reached his spine. Jacks blood was all over the floor. Jack began to gargle and choke on his own blood coming out of his mouth. I ripped out his spine with his skull along with it. blood coated the floor. it felt good to kill him. the way the blood dripped from his body. that lust for blood filled my veins. I think I did enough. I turned back to normal and gave Leah back her control over herself. Leah felt even weaker and in greater pain. Leah fell to the ground. Leah looked at Jacks dead corpse. "first Thomas and now Jack." Leah yelled. Leah was even weaker than last time. Leah tried to get back on her feet. "easy Leah, just take it slow". I said. Leah stopped trying and sat against a table.

 "who's next a teacher, a kid tell me Zack who." Leah cried. I appeared next to her. her tears filled me with sorrow. "Leah, I-I'm sorry". I responded. Leah looked at me with fear in her eyes. "this isn't you Zack." Leah replied. The words that came out of her mouth shattered me like broken glass. "your a monster, you didn't come back to see me but to get revenge." Leah said. I was speechless. It was like I didn't know who I was. Maybe she's right I am a monster. "I'm sorry Leah." I responded. Leah looked at me dead in my eyes. "after this blows over I'll treat you like nobody ever had." I said. Leah dripped in tears. I faded away in the darkness and disappeared. Leah stood up and walked out the school. Jacks dead corpse was laying on the ground. "can you do something for me." I asked. Leah sighed. "can you go to my parents grave." I responded. Leah sighed again. "I want to say the things I never got to say." I replied. Leah nodded. Leah opened he door and walked to the graveyard.

Leah stood at the gates of the graveyard. the gates we're unlocked. Leah pushed the gates open. the gates we're rusty and old. the doors we're loud. Leah walked in. Leah walked on the path trying to ignore the gravestones. Leah tripped and fell on the path. Leah looked up at my parents graves. "this is it." Leah said. Rain started to pour from the sky. lightning struck next to my parents graves. I appeared from the lightning. my eyes glowing white, my body was covered in the darkness of shadows and a hood covering my face. the shadows on my body looked as if there was feathers on my back. "mom, dad I'm sorry that I never got the chance to say goodbye." I said. black tears dripped from my eyes. "I let you down, I just wish you could still be here." I replied. Leah wrapped her arm around me. "hey, it wasn't your fault." Leah said. I turned my head to look at her. "I know, I just really miss them." I responded. Leah nodded her head. "me to Zack." Leah replied. I nodded my head. "we should get going." Leah said. I got up and disappeared into the darkness. Leah ran out the gates and back to her house.