Presents pt 2** - Elijah

Prompt: The aftermath of an amazing Christmas party with Elijah

Word Count: 1199

Warnings: NSFW - sexual content

After the present opening, everyone started to say their good nights, either heading to their room or beginning to clean up. You were going to stay and clean up, but Elijah told you that he wanted you to come to bed, which you were not going to object to. You stood in front of the mirror, slowly removing the dress from your shoulders, spotting Elijah standing behind you in the reflection. He approaches you slowly, placing hands on your bare arms, leaning down to leave affectionate kisses on your shoulder, trailing up to your neck. "You are the best present I could ever ask for, Y/N." He whispers in your ear.

His sweet words in your ear and the shivers he sent down your spine from his kisses felt like euphoria to you. You smile at him in the mirror and press your back against his hard frame, eyes closing in contentment.

"Elijah..." You mutter as he places a kiss against the soft skin just behind your ear.

"Hmm?" He mutters into your ear, causing goosebumps to shoot down your arms. You watch and feel his left arm slide around your waist, pulling you against his body as much as possible as his right hand trails up your arm, fingertips grazing your soft skin. You lean your head back as his lips trail back down your neck, pushing your ass against him, your hand coming to rest on top of his. You hear his breath halter for a second, seemingly caught by surprise of your actions, but his grip on your waist only tights. He returns the action, pressing his hips against your body, his fingers gripping your body, nipping lightly at your shoulder blade, causing you to jump and sigh.

Seeing how the two of you look in the mirror is all it takes to push you over the edge. You grip his hand, pulling his grip away from your waist just enough to spin around in his arms. You grab his bicep and look up into his eyes for a moment. You can see the hunger and adoration in his eyes, and you want nothing more than for him to make love to you. You lean up and place a quick, delicate kiss on his lips. You pull away after a short moment, looking up into his eyes through hooded lips, unknowingly driving him crazy. He is quickly losing any self control that he had a moment ago.

His hand once again finds your waist, this time pulling you into a passionate kiss, one that neither of you pull away from. You lean into him, your hands trailing up his chest and around his neck, moving in sync with him perfectly. You feel him beginning to back you up backward toward your shared bed, and you mentally cheer, excited with the turn of the nights events.

Your fingers drop down to his suit, pushing jacket off his muscular shoulders with haste, allowing it to drop to the floor behind him. His hands unzip your dress the rest of the way and it slips off of your body on to the floor, leaving you in your black panties and no bra. His hands trail up your hips as his tongue slips into your mouth and back of your knees hit the bed. You sit down without breaking the kiss, scooting back and pulling Elijah forward by his black tie. You only pull away for a quick second in order to throw it off of his neck, fingers making hasty work at unbuttoning his dress shirt.

His hands trace every curve of your body before eventually landing on your breasts, cupping and massaging them as you rid him of his shirt. When it has been discarded, he grabs your hands and leans you back on the bed, hands interlocked with his own over your head as he trails kisses down your neck and throat once again. Your hips raise off the bed, attempting to find some sort of friction, the heat inside of you burning you alive.

He notices and rests his body between your legs, grinding his constrained manhood against your thinned clothed core. You let out an approving sigh, music to his ears, encouraging him further. He lets go out your hands and stands up momentarily in order to remove his dress slacks and briefs in one swift motion. You scoot into the middle of the bed and smile at him as he leans back down, crawling over top of you and placing a slow kiss on your lips. He trails kisses down your chest, his mouth capturing your nipples, sucking and licking each affectionately before continuing down your stomach.

He literally rips your panties in half and tosses the shards away, the cool air hitting your hot core. You wriggle under his body, excitement eating you alive as you watch him watching you. He places a few open mouthed kisses on your hips and thighs, before licking a stripe directly on your clit, causing a gasp to escape your lips and your hips to jolt. He easily pins them down to the bed as he eagerly tastes you, readying you for what is to come. After a moment he crawls back over top of you and positions his arms on either side of your head, easily sliding into you from your wetness.

You let out a loud moan as he groans into your ear, filling you up as much as you would allow him. He places a kiss on your neck before moving to look into your eyes, beginning a very slow pace. Tonight was not like most other nights - he was making love to you.

You look into his eyes, mouth dropping open a little as he hits all of the right spots without being rough or fast. He grinds into you passionately, admiring your reactions, taking in the moment as much as possible. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down so that your chests are pressed together. He sucks lightly on your neck and one hand drops to lift your thigh up a little higher, causing him to hit your G-spot with every long stroke. You whimper his name as you feel your high approaching.

His fangs graze your delicate skin ever so lightly as he begins thrusting a little sharper, his own high close. "Elijah," You moan into his ear, digging your nails into his back and wrapping your legs tight around his waist. That's all it takes to push him over the edge and you let out a yelp when he sinks his teeth into your shoulder blade as he cums inside of you. The mixture of pleasure and slight pain throws you over the edge and you come undone at the same time, whimpering his name into his neck.

You stay like that as you come down from your highs, soaking in the euphoric moment. Times like this weren't very common between the two of you, and you were enjoying every blissful second of it. You place kisses down his slightly sweaty, muscular shoulders. He leans up just enough to look at you, a content half smile on his lips. "Best present ever." You mutter with a grin, causing him to chuckle. He slowly pulls out of you and collapses on his back at your side. He turns over to face you, pulling the sheets up to cover the bottom half of the two of you and leaning you over to be on your side.

He presses his naked body against your own, spooning your smaller frame with his own, a strong arm holding onto your waist as he places one final kiss on your shoulder blade, close to where he bit you. "I love it when you do that." You whisper, fingers trailing over his knuckles.

"What's that?" He questions from behind you.

"Bite me. I dunno why, it's sexy." You respond, closing your eyes, exhaustion suddenly hitting you. You hear him quietly chuckle behind you as you drift off to sleep with a content smile on your face.