III

Jas P.O.V

June & Rashard was coming our way. I didnt know what to do. Should I act like I dont see her or just.  . . shoot here she come now.

"Jas im happy , I can finally see you" June said trying to hug me,  but I move aside fast. I can tell her feelings was hurt but hey,  life goes on.

"Yeah not same for you.  . " I said getting mad just looking at her. The fact she just talking to me like she didnt do nothing to me. Like she aint hide stuff from me.

"Listen Jas. Jun is sorry for what she did to hurt you. You two are family man,  just grow up & get over the past" Rashard said looking down at June & then at me.

"Boy if you dont get yo ass some where. You act like you know June since she drop.  You dont know what that girl you call your baby mama did to Jas. I feel sorry for your baby" Shayla said coming in the conversation now. & she right man. I dont forgive easily.

"Uh. I was talking to Jas. I dont remember looking at ya ma. Matter of fact who are you? You Jas little groupie init?" Rashard said bushing Shayla off.

"Nah you aint going disrespect her like that. She was more even a sister then this girl you with now" I said mugging at June. "I don't even know who tf this is matter of fact" I added on.

"Jas . Just listen to me real quick. I change.  . ." June said before I cut her off.

"No stop right there. You saying you change right? No you just change your looks but inside you the same sister who didnt give two fucks about me & hide stuff  from me. " I said grabing Shayla hand & started walking out Baby Gap.

"Jas!  Jas!  Im sorry please come back" June said cryed loud. I didnt even look back at her ass. I dont want nothing to do with her. & I mean that shit!

Shayla & I started to make our to the food court now. I was so hungry man.

"Jas... " Shayla said in a low voice & pushing me a little.

"What?" I said worried now , looking around.

"Girl shh shh. I got to fart man" Shayla said in a serious voice.

"Ew move. You so slack omg. You sure Kj the boy in the relationship? " I said moving away from her , laughing.

"Shutup everybody farts.  You act like you dont be farting while you sleep. I know u do too so dont lie" Shayla said laughing now too.

"Bitch that was only cause I was pregnant with Jasmine. So Shutup" I said rolling my eyes.

"Aye aye,  like I said everybody farts Jas. " Shayla said coughing loud & passing gas.

"I know you didnt just. . . Do that old trick! " I said now dying laughing. 

"You damn skippy! " Shayla said with a big smile in her face like she just win the jack pot.

"I hate you man" I said still laughing & shaking my head.

"Yeah I love you too" Shayla said. "But what we about to eat , I need to hurry up & get something cause I got to get to work in a few" Shayla added on,  looking around trying to see what she want.

"Oh yeah. Ima just get some chick fil a,  I guess " I said walking to the line. Shayla followed behide me. I guess she wanted the same thing.

The line was so long. Like people act like this was the only food place to pick from. "Hey welcome to Chick Fil A.  My name is Jen.  May I help you?"Jen asked looking at me with the biggest smile on her face.