Reasons

We all have reasons why we keep holding on. Reasons to keep on fighting. Reasons to be happy. Reasons to stay alive.

The perfect family everyone keep wanting—even though you know how much flaw you all have. The dream job that you wanted ever since a little child. The husband that keep telling you how beautiful you are every single morning despite the fact that you've been married for forty six years. The wife that keep coming home at the midnight from work. The fetus that you've been carrying for three months even though the father has zero clue about its existence.

The brother that you've been protecting from all the shouts and fights between your parents ever since he was nine years old. The sister who teached you to be strong because its "us versus the world" and told you she would never turn her back on you. The sick mother who can barely eat, and you know you gotta take care of her not because you should but because you love her so much. The father who had always been ready to turn his back on the world if the world hurts you. The two kids you have to take care off because you live with them and their father left for another woman and they're your whole world.

The messy ex-boyfriend who can't take care of himself that his friend has to keep calling you whenever he makes any mess. And he always does.

The girlfriend who keeps wanting to kill herself almost every 2AM. The boyfriend that you valued as your whole world because he's just it.

And yet the world keeps rotating with each different stories in every angle.