" oh I'll survive " lay on your belly baby

" where the blankets took my spot "

" move them goofball " I laid on my belly and she got on top of me and pulled my shirt up " tell me if I'm going to hard okay "

" why are you so amazing "

" my goofball deserves the world. " I smiled. She started to massaged my lower back I winced in pain

" sorry baby a little softer pretty please "

" of course what happened "

" hurt it somehow when I was gone and then I just worked through the pain "

" awwww you poor thing " she massaged and I mumbled and groaned. She worked on my back and all the way up to my shoulders. I let a loud moan. " you good "

" mmmm "

" I don't speak mumbles juggie "

" mhm "

" you okay "

" mhm "

" you tired " I nodded. " want me to keep going "

" mmm"

" how in the world am I supposed to understand mumbles "

" I'm to tired for words "

" snuggle time "

" mhm "

" okay. " she plopped next to me. " snuggle on my chest handsome you need a little break from your craziness " i nodded and fell asleep faster than the past 6 months.

NEXT MORNING.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes I sat up and smiled I went downstairs and betts was cooking " hey handsome " we kissed. I wrapped my arms around her waist. " you feel any better "

" just having you makes me feel better " I laid my head on her shoulder.

" your back baby "

" hurts but not as much as before "

" are we going to see your mom and dad "

" mhm I miss my family "

" they miss you to "

" You hang with them."

" mhm when you drove away I balled in your moms arms ever since they always invite me to go places and I have my girls day with jellybelly. "

" I love you bonding with my family "

" they understand it's hard to lose you and they help me cope "

" I'm happy you guys like each other. "

" yeah "

" how are you feeling betts "

" it's finals week so overly stressed with paperwork you found me passed out doing grading "

" it was adorable though I barely had the heart to wake your cute butt"

" I was tired "

" so once school is out I want to take you to the theme park. "

" aww I would love that "

" glad "

" you seem sad are you okay "

" im just sleepy and hungry and my back hurts "

" I can take you to the doctor "

" no "

" but juggie stop suffering "