Seeing Jewel tends to lose her earphones a lot when traveling, her friend advised her to buy an earphone case. She bought her first earphone case when she was shopping at the mall with Sunmi. Now she has many different earphone cases. Some are from carats, family, seventeen, and friends. Though she mostly keeps them.

HOME SCREEN

— Seventeen ➴Does this even need an explanation? She loves her members and treats them like her own family

 Seventeen 
Does this even need an explanation? She loves her members and treats them like her own family. They might be always together but there's no reason for her to not miss her favorite crackheads.

LOCK SCREEN

— Mark Tuan ➴Seemingly busy and distracted by his fans, she can't pass this opportunity

— Mark Tuan 
Seemingly busy and distracted by his fans, she can't pass this opportunity. Well, she mostly does this as an act of revenge because Mark often took a picture without her knowledge, some of the pictures are from her best friends after attending Got7's concert or she steals from the members' phone.

Jung Jaehyun 
Just like her members and close friends, he also one of the people who likes to takes her phone. Jaehyun is the one most often who likes to mess with it and change her lock screen to pictures of him. She occasionally changes it back but whenever she leaves her phone unattended -even just for a while- in his watch, he changes it back to his pictures.

—  Park Jinyoung & Im Jaebum 
Why have one handsome person when you can get two of them in one frame? That what she always thought when looking at the bunch of selca she found on her phone so, she chooses one for her lock screen when she has a bad day and just wants to smile dumbly looking at her lockscreen.

Monsta
It's not uncommon things for them to takes her things, especially her phone so they can take so much selcas and play games because their phone is "low on/out of batteries" whenever her phone is available. They often change her lock screen to them so she can always remember who also takes care of her beside her member.