01. Unexpected

A/N: I'm so excited to be writing this story next! This has been requested by Obanaiscupcakez and it seems so interesting to be writing about a tomboyish reader. I had decided to make the reader a secret delinquent, well, WHY NOT? HEHE.

---------------------------

"Uzui, are you not done?" and Tengen chuckled as he answered his phone while waving his bat around. His hand was bloodied, along with a few wounds upon his face. He then looked down at the now beaten up group of delinquents who were from their opposing school.

Soon he heard footsteps, but he didn't bother. If it was the police, he could just outrun them. But these footsteps sounded delicate. And he could hear the soft breathing of the maiden who was making her way down the street.

 And he could hear the soft breathing of the maiden who was making her way down the street

His Fuschia colored eyes then widened as he looked into a pair of dark blue ocean eyes. He noticed the way her eyes widened at what had happened in the alleyway, and soon her vision darted towards the bloodied bat he was holding.

Beautiful, that's what Tengen thought of her.

He watched as she soon rummaged through her bag and brought out a packet of tissue. Her fair delicate hand soon reached out and Tengen slowly reached out his hand, allowing her to hand him the packet of tissue.

"Stay safe," she whispered out, and Tengen's eyes widened as he watched her walking away. A warm sensation was felt in the heart as he soon peeked out from the alleyway, watching her walk away.

Nobody, even Uzui Tengen found it unexpected.

He found it unexpected of him to feel this burning sensation within his heart. It was the first time he ever felt this way. He was often flaunted by girls in school due to his good looks and built, along with the sweet words he would often speak of.

But then, this random stranger just managed to set his heart on fire.

.

.

"Oi, you seem to be happy today after beating those punks up," Sanemi commented and Tengen chuckled as he soon settled himself down in front of Sanemi and beside Kyojuro as they awaited for Giyuu to arrive. He had gone home to take a shower and clean off most of the blood and eventually arrived to meet his friend.

"I met an angel today," Tengen spoke out with a grin and Sanemi rolled his eyes while Kyojuro continued to munch on his food.

"You always say that whenever you met a girl," Sanemi scowled out and Tengen chuckled.

"No, but seriously. She is flamboyantly beautiful," he whispered out and Sanemi then narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Heck, you in love now? The great Uzui Tengen who beats people up randomly is in love? With a stranger?" and Sanemi immediately dodged Tengen's hand who shot out, wanting to strangle him.