Whispered words.

Hmmm.. wait? Is she going somewhere na? pigilan ko nga, so, with the help of my reflexes I grabbed her hand. God! It’s so warm. Ang sarap hawakan. And it’s so soft. Parang unan ko sa kwarto. HAHA! *Big Smile*

I was holding her hand. Waaaah! Teka bat ganto naiisip ko? NO! this can’t be. She’s not even my type. Duh? Though she’s that pretty, but.. why do I like the feeling of holding w/ her hand. Uhh. NO! I’m lovin it. her hands, her scent, her touch, HER PRESENCE!! Oh, god! No! what’s this feeling? TCH!! =_____=

Nako! mukhang naramdaman niya na kanina ko pa neenjoy ang paghawak sa kamay niya. Ang saraap saraap kase. HAHA!

Pero waaah! Bakit kinikilig pa ako? Bat ang saya sa feeling ng ganito? Ang weird na talaga ha. Pero ok lang, I’m really liking this feeling, tahimik.. and just being with her, ease my stress. I love her presence.

But wah? What? What am I saying. Nakooo! Could this be first love? No. I don’t think so. I don’t know.

I’m sleeping on her lap. Surprisingly, she didn’t react. And now she’s not talking. I love it, it’s quiet.  But I can sense that she’s staring at my handsome face. HA-HA! Then I felt her move a little, sana wag ka pa mangawit kase I really love to sleep on your lap, love. 0____0 wut? What did I just called her? Aaaah! Why do I like being with her? Why? I want to see her face,

I opened my other eye while the other one is closed. I hope she’s not looking at me. but, she WAS staring at me nga and asked some questions. I gave her a cheerful answer that made her quiet. :DD heee heeee.  I opened my eye again, and found out that she’s sleeping?

HAHA! Practically, we’re already sleeping together. HAHA! Dirty mind you got there. Of course it’s a joke. HAHA! Kahit nakapikit lang siya, ang ganda niya. May salamin nga lang. siguro nerdy ‘to nako sayang.. nge? Pero bat naman ako nasasayangan?

Psh! I need to control myself. Mukhang maka-cut ang tulog ko ngaun ha? I;m sorry babe but I need to go baka kasi anu pa magawa ko sayo.

I’m just a guy. I have weakness, and you’re one of my weakness now. So, goodbye muna my love. Mag iingat ka ha? I won’t forget you. Palagi kitang babantayan. PROMISE.

And, I kissed her hand then cheeks and lastly her forehead. But before going out, I whispered to her this words..

I LOVE YOU. And left her with a smile. Ngayun lang ulit ako nakaramdam ng ganitong saya, Kyaaaah!  *u*

------

Alam mo yung feeling na parang nanalo sa lotto, yan daw yung nararamdaman ni Jerell. Kilig na kilig eh? HAHA! Binulong niya lang kanina. HAHAHA! Shy type ang wala? Lels,